My HHH Manga (english, updates) *now with mirror*

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Like a Rat (English)

Have you ever seen a cat playing with a mouse? (not the one from your PC))) It's a strange game of control. See how are gonna things turn out between the protagonist and the kitty!

Pon Takahanada - Like a Rat (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Killer Nee-chan [English]

Sister goes for her little brother, he is resisting. She uses not only her seductive charms, but some trump cards from her sleeve, it is unbelievable, but impressive, just as it should be in a good hentai manga:)

Killer Nee-chan [English] - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Pink Sniper (English)

Nice almost 200-pages h-manga which is quite straight, but has everything towards the end, except for tentacles (thanks God or it would contradict my nick/blogname))) Nympho-nurse.... do I have to add anything?))) And yep, the ending is ROFL!

Pink Sniper (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
We Are Just Married (English and Russian)

This manga was once posted here, but now you can get it in both RUSSIAN and ENGLISH translation. Кавайные герои, красивая рисовка, щепотка юмора на 4-х полноцветных страницах. Еще одна коротенькая хентайная манга в моем переводе. Времени у меня на переводы мало, зато таким образом я перевожу только лучшие из небольших манг, что мне попадаются)

We are just married
Download(ENGLISH) - Mirror

Мы только поженились
Download(RUSSIAN) - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Lucky Day (English)

So for this post comes a nice compilation of Lucky Day stories - this is YOUR lucky day, cause you'll surely find something interesting for yourself among this different well drawn stories. 5/16/25/21/21 pages all in english.

Lucky Day 01 (English) - Download

Lucky Day 02 (English) - Download

Lucky Day 03 (English) - Download

Lucky Day 04 (English) - Download

Lucky Day 05 (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Jingrock - After School [eng]

Three great chapters of a big manga book. Will add later more if i find 'em.
These ones are about a boy who did everything to cheer up his friend who was suffering from some complexes. Luckily this friend was a girl:)

After School Chapter 1 - Download

After School Chapter 2 - Download

And this one is a shotakon with teacher-student relationship.

Nonstop! Inukai-kun - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Warau Kangofu (English)

The Laughing Nurse/Warau Kangofu (English)
There is some shotakon in the beginning, then it goes somewhat r***, then somewhat straight and then somewhat perverted)))) I liked it and it is really popular cause even a hentai-anime was made from this manga.
224 pages (few of them in color)

Laughing Nurse (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Family Circumstance (English)

It is a well known for its crazyness hentai manga. The main story starts with incest, then has gangbang, gangbbang with dogs Oo and so on. Pissing scenes appear here and there. Semen is eaten in kilos. Well you are now oficially warned:)

Family Circumstance (English) - Download 198 pages of perversion - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Neko Paradise COLOR (English and Russian)

I'm now going to shout loud the word that best describes this 25-page h-manga (hold on to your chairs, keyboards, pets, etc.). The word is: KAWAIiiiiiii!!!!! NYA!

Neko Paradise COLOR (English) - Download

Neko Paradise COLOR (Russian) - Кошачий Рай (Русский) - Download/Скачать

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
God of Rope Izuna (English)

Nice 32 page manga about a girl who is addicted to ropes and some other SM games. First few pages in color, rest b/w. Enjoy!

Inoue Yoshihisa - God of Rope Izuna (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Take on Me (English) Complete

A really funny and really hentai manga about a tall sex-crazy girl. She is though always quiet, but one day a short guy accidentally finds out about her "hobbies".

Take on Me (English) Volume 1 (222 pages) - Download

Take on Me (English) Volume 2 (316 pages) - Download