My HHH Manga (english, updates) *now with mirror*

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Flashbang (177 pages English)

A collection of stories about either exhibitionist girls or about (boy)friends forcing/begging them into exhibitionism or even action on public. Most of the stories can boast about nice art and unregular/interesting/funny plot. There is one story with watersports, so that you just be aware beforehand.

Flashbang (177 pages English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
La Nouvelle Lune (English)

As Satoshi clicks on an illustration on the internet a cute succubus Eudia comes forth. But it appears that she is unlike her kind bad with handling males... Be careful while clicking around the net)))

La Nouvelle Lune (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Koi wo Suru no ga Shigoto Desu vol 1-2 (English)

2nd volume added!!

恋をするのが仕事です。
Falling in Love is Work
Two lovebirds, Hatsuhi Ryou and Sawamura Minori, are both finally venturing out into the workplace together. Each landing a job at their own desired company. However, they quickly find out that they work for rival companies. And each company forbids their employees from associating with their rival's workers. Will they lose their jobs, or can they keep their relationship a secret? (by Solaris-SVU).

Koi wo Suru no ga Shigoto Desu VOL 1 [english] 195 pages - Download - Mirror

Koi wo Suru no ga Shigoto Desu VOL 2 [english] 199 pages - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
The 22nd Century is in Our Hands (English)

In the 22nd century a young genius is struggling to create the perfect robot-maid.. without much success. Actually most of his experimental models look much like his cute assistant Jessica....

The 22nd Century is in Our Hands (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Girl? (181 pages, English)

The first story is about a guy who suddenly turns into a girl after a group sex session. Another one is about the school deliquent getting a lot of attention from a cute classmate and then the infirmary nurse and finally discovering that his childhood friend is into group sex, but he feels like he still loves her... Several more stories in this big book.

Girl? (181 pages, English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
G Cup Reiko (177 pages, English)

Reiko is a G-cup who enjoys punishing the people around her by freaky perversions (you will see even a little bit of bestiality, be warned). At the same time she likes rewarding the people around her by sex... One could say that she has a one-sided personality... but this side is quite enjoyable))

G Cup Reiko (177 pages, English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Suki Bakari Ni (English)

Tatsuhiko at a cafe suddenly confessed to his girlfriend... that he thinks she is flat.. Her bag landing on his forehead symbolised that she didn't take it as a compliment. But soon the cut on his forehand was treated by a busty waitress, who suddenly called Tatsuhiko by his name..

Suki Bakari Ni (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Mama Felt Orgazm! I Ejaculate! (Complete, English)

ママがイク!僕はドピュ!
Mama Felt Oragazm! I Ejaculate!
Mama Felt Orgasm! I Ejaculate!
Mama Felt Orgazm! I Ejaculate!
Mama ga Iku! Boku wa Dopyu!
Basically a collection of short stories about Incest Sex on 150 pages.

Mama Felt Orgazm! I Ejaculate! (Complete, English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Maid Bride (Complete, English)

Maid Yome - メイドよめ - メイド嫁
224 pages (15 chaps) of awesomeness. As you can guess the main story runs featuring cute maids. The art and the manga itself are so popular that even hq figures of some of the main characters have been sculpted.

Maid Bride (Complete, English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Pai Satsu! (English)

I've been down with the flu, but i'm back with the nice updates!

Our hero is trying to film the girls while hiding in a locker in the girl's changing room. When he suddenly falls out he is attacked by the girls who bring him great pleasure while trying to embarass him))

[Bosshi] Pai Satsu! (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Hajimete no Otouto Ijiri (English)

The elder sis decides to take her brother's virginity after reading a suspicios article. And for starters she drugs him with some sleeping pills... No wonder he is disappointed with loosing his virginity... in his sleep!!!

Hajimete no Otouto Ijiri (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
The Despondent Succubus (English)

The cute succubus Minase is going to a real school undercover looking for real love, but the occults club member Mito captures her... she doesn't really mind but things go different from what both of them imagined:)

The Despondent Succubus (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Glasses School (228 p, English)

Several stories in a 228 page book. Most heroines have short hair. some of them put on glasses. Plot examples: 1. The male childhood friend goes crazy about Nogami after she cuts he hair short. 2. Yajima's boyfriend decides to involve his brother to make things more interesting.. 3.The sexy sensei makes a schedule for the shy Inaba-kun, he has to be her toy after school...

Glasses School (228 p, English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
My Sister is My Bride (English)

Probably i have a wedding dress fetish and in addition to it here it is combined with wincest and has a few color pages! So i just have to say that it is a MUST HAVE!

My Sister is My Bride (English) - Download - Mirror