My HHH Manga (english, updates) *now with mirror*

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Aggressive Love Ism (Complete, English)

侵略的恋愛主義
Aggressive Love Ism
Shinryaku Teki Ren’ai Shugi
Several cute love and sex stories intertwining in one book. Plot examples: 1) a cute girl is constantly showing her panties to a nerd classmate and it continues till it turns into reverse r***:) 2) Shizuka was a bit shocked by Takuma's (her childhood friend) sudden confession and turned him down, however she keeps regretting that day while masturbating in her lonely hours...

Shinryaku Teki Ren'ai Shugi [ENG] - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
The Wakui-san next to me (English)

If you want to have a little break from all the huge-rack beauties you see in h-manga then this one is the right thing. The main character is a shy, quiet and comparably flat girl and one of her classmates kind of finally notices her after sitting next to her for ages...

The Wakui-san next to me (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
I Beg You (English)

Yuta has to become his childhood friend's servant for a week for breaking her CD. He is sure that she doesn't see him as a man, so he is quite surprised after getting a... kiss (damn, scratch that - it is a japanese hentai manga for God's sake) of course he got a footjob first!

I Beg You (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Kouryaku no Item (English)

i'm finally back from another business trip...
A girl is showing off her cameltoe in tight bloomers to her classmate... The art might be not that outstanding but the plot/ending is pretty funny.

Kouryaku no Item (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Everyone's President (English)

The manga club is looking for funds, when the member come up with the idea of making some pansu shots of their busty presindent in different outfits and sell those. Soon the photosession turns into a mess...

Everyone's President (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Deprives (English)

Toyoshima returned from Spain to his former school to teach tennis, soon he meets a girl who has turned him down many years ago at the same school, but he has become a different person since then in many ways...

Deprives (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Were-Slut (Complete, English)

Kimiko was your typical wallflower type, until her grandmother gave her a magical pill that caused her to become overwhelmed by lust and enhanced her sexual desires tenfold. Legend says that if you swing a pack of condoms over your head and shout, "I want some," the Were-Slut will appear ready for action.
Imho: big (180 pages) interesting story with artstyle somewhat similar to Slut Girl.

Were-Slut (Complete, English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Yandere musume ga hito banjuu ferasuru hon (english)

This long title could be translated like Yandere Girl Giving Head. And this short story is basically about busty little Shizuku squeezing her onii-chan dry.

Yandere musume ga hito banjuu ferasuru hon (english) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Makunouchi Deluxe Volume 1 [Complete, English]

幕の内でらっくす
Maku no Uchi Deluxe
Tobari no Uchi Derakkusu
Makunouchi is a rough town crawling with gangsters, hookers, and other undesirables. Rei Mikura has her heart set on joining the famous Genba Detective Agency, but her mysterious past and “night job” keep interfering with her work life. 238 pages.

Makunouchi Deluxe Volume 1 [Complete, English] - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Just a Sudden Impulse (English)

His brother's "activities" with a girlfriend disturb his studies. So he tells them that from now on sex is banned, instead of listening to him they.... oh, well you will see)) Hope you will enjoy this short story!

Just a Sudden Impulse (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Fair Skinned Beauty (165 pages, English)

色白お嬢さん
Fair Skinned Beauty
Yukio Yukimino's first graphic novel which became a huge success in Japan and has since been published in Taiwan and US. Because of the success of this book, Yukimino-san was encouraged to go on to create other graphic novels such as Bombshell Boobies, Dimples Down Below, and Pheromone on the Street Corner. Yukio Yukimino's books comprise of very erotic soap-opera-like short stories. (from mangaupdates)
This one contains 9 stories: 1. A diary of hypnosis, 2. The dusk tearoom, 3. Step on me! Please, Miss Ayano! 4. The new bride's bloomers, 5. The housewife, 6. The clinic on the street corner, 7. The one and only "Miss Breasts", 8. The boss' wife, 9. End of the century couple.

Fair Skinned Beauty (165 pages, English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Osanpo (English)

A cute girl during her walk encounters several tiger-girls which take away her belongings. Soon she finds herself naked amidst the struggle for territory among the sexy futa tiger-girls... The ending is a great finishing touch to this semicomedy hentai.

Osanpo (English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Family Play (166 pages, English)

Finally got my PC fixed:piripi:

A young man's defenses are broken down by his mothers very persistent seduction. His little sister later wants to have fun as well, but "incest is bad, so anal is all we can do". And all the while this goes on, his older sister has been attacking him in his sleep for years. (mangaupdates)

Family Play (166 pages, English) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Fall in Hole in Wall Girl (English)

The student council president gets angry easily. And she got especially pissed off when she saw some students doing ecchi during classes in the outside wc. First she wanted to tell them off but suddenly decided to hide which ended kind of strange. The ending is funny and the drawing is good.

Fall in Hole in Wall Girl (English) - Download - Mirror