Multiple ID, any sugestion to prevent it?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
the funny part of reporting alternicks and spammers is like this, cursing and threatening me via PM :exhausted:

16b321.jpg

i'm not familiar with Vietnamese language, but this is what i got with Google Translate.

original message

translated (Google Translate)

:notagain:

Man, I just noticed that and I hope kimxiquanzone got banned big time for threatening other members.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

MrCas

May 14, 2011
I suggest to storage all of member information, such as: HDD serrials, windows key, Mac address. These information will help us to prevent this issue.

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
I don't want to sound paranoid but I just noticed an influx of new members coming in at about the same time in the torrent section and they're using the same posting templates. Can someone verify they're not the same group of bots that just got banned not long ago?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I don't want to sound paranoid but I just noticed an influx of new members coming in at about the same time in the torrent section and they're using the same posting templates. Can someone verify they're not the same group of bots that just got banned not long ago?

I do not go into the torrent section much, so I would not know, about repeat patterns, but as with everything, it should be reported, also some members just copy a post from another board and paste it here