[Multi] Fairy Doll Series - Over 60 Videos

yweleung

Jun 10, 2007
thank you so much for all your uploads! this is by far the most complete collection of fairy doll series, and i have to say i love it!

and thank you for using megaupload. rapidshare is so prone to one part being deleted and the whole set is useless. so please, no more rapidshare ;)

abahcizzy

Nov 15, 2008
wow,, wad a huge collection,,btw how old are these girls? they are look so cute n "small"?>< haha
i know its kinda old but do still have by any chance the torrent link for fairy doll 34,, 36,,31,,23,,
Yayoi Natsuki - (PD-67)Fairy Doll 妹☆ツインテール_奈月やよい,,
Yuu Aoki - (PD-125) Fairy Doll ?
btw,, wad a great collection u have!! nice one

KKuramoto

Feb 15, 2009
Great Collection! Do you also have Fairy Doll [PD-113]?

Great Collection! Do you also have Fairy Doll [PD-113]?
Thx

winodano

Akiba Citizen
Dec 31, 2007
Eri Yamashita 山下エリ - Fairy Doll第 43 弾 (PD-110)

Eri Yamashita 山下エリ - Fairy Doll第 43 弾 (PD-110) 
AVI, 938mb

* I just found this torrent, if anyone is interested. I'm pretty sure this is already up here, but I can't find it.

attachment.php

Torrent:
Link URL: /link.php?ref=BRAJWWPAKU

Enjoy!

Honerson

May 14, 2009
Great thread, I wish I had a RS pass now, but because of the recent limits in 2.5 gb, and the cost of the pass, I have not renewed :(

Thanks a lot

LanMeister

Dec 20, 2008
What Am I Doing Worng Downloading Torrent?

Ok, I Give up. I've tried downloading these files but when I click the link I'm sent to a site that asks me to enter my code. I hit the download button (the code is already in the box) an I'm sent to another page which is almost identical except it requests me to enter my code to upload my file. What am I doing wrong if anything! TIA.

winodano

Akiba Citizen
Dec 31, 2007
the link is dead

Ok, I Give up. I've tried downloading these files but when I click the link I'm sent to a site that asks me to enter my code. I hit the download button (the code is already in the box) an I'm sent to another page which is almost identical except it requests me to enter my code to upload my file. What am I doing wrong if anything! TIA.

That means the link is dead :(

retrobabe

Jun 24, 2009
I just got a premium RS account but found that most of the links here are no longer available.... :(

I'll just see what I can get. Thanks Winodano for this great thread! If you have more, please post!

Maybe you can get some of the "Best of Fairy Doll" compilations and upload them.

To anyone who has or wishes to order some of the Fairy Doll compilations, here's my offer :-

I can paypal you some $ as a contribution (depending on which title) if you have/buy these DVDs and upload it for me (rapidshare, within these 30 days) or share via torrent (send me the torrent exclusively first). Thereafter you are free to share it with everyone here. I don't get the DVD myself because of import laws here.

I am interested in the following (in order) :-

FD-020 $10
FD-027 $10
FD-028 $10
FD-008 $5
FD-009 $5

FD-008, 009 is for sale here at a reasonable price :-
http://www.japansm.com/other.htm

PM me if you have any of these and wish to help.
Of course, if you are willing to share for free, so much the better!! :D

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
Thank You!

Domo Arigato Mr. IdolFun! :bow-pray:

winodano

Akiba Citizen
Dec 31, 2007
Look for torrents here :)

I just got a premium RS account but found that most of the links here are no longer available.... :(

I'll just see what I can get. Thanks Winodano for this great thread! If you have more, please post!

Maybe you can get some of the "Best of Fairy Doll" compilations and upload them.

To anyone who has or wishes to order some of the Fairy Doll compilations, here's my offer :-

I can paypal you some $ as a contribution (depending on which title) if you have/buy these DVDs and upload it for me (rapidshare, within these 30 days) or share via torrent (send me the torrent exclusively first). Thereafter you are free to share it with everyone here. I don't get the DVD myself because of import laws here.

I am interested in the following (in order) :-

FD-020 $10
FD-027 $10
FD-028 $10
FD-008 $5
FD-009 $5

FD-008, 009 is for sale here at a reasonable price :-
http://www.japansm.com/other.htm

PM me if you have any of these and wish to help.
Of course, if you are willing to share for free, so much the better!! :D

Look for torrents here: http://alabout.com/list.php?bygood=0&k=Fairy+Doll

Some here: http://torrentdownload.blog54.fc2.com/?q=%A5%B9%A5%DE%A5%A4%A5%EA%A1%BC