[MP][HF][MF] DESTO HENTAI

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

speef

May 16, 2010
Does anyone have the Pokemon XXX 2 Vid? I searched everywhere but I only find the first one-.-

speef

May 16, 2010
Anyone has Pokemon XXX2? Im searching now since many weeks and cant find it-.-
Desto_PokemonXXX2.jpg

Can someone pls add this to the first post as a missing vid?

ZidanReign

Jun 16, 2010
Got lucky when I found this guys. Enjoy~
Naruto Nisemono part 2

Upload removed, post it when you know the password!

X-Death

X-Shinigami
Mar 28, 2008
I downloaded that one and I think that guy is just scamming us here, to gain profits from DF

that rar need a password and he even encrypted the name.

reported that shit :evil:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I downloaded that one and I think that guy is just scamming us here, to gain profits from DF

that rar need a password and he even encrypted the name.

reported that shit :evil:

Be my guest :joker:

ZidanReign

Jun 16, 2010
Sorry. The Place i got it from was in spanish. I just wanted to share with everyone :(:puzzled: douchebag who had it had other links but their non working. I've seen people thanked him on his post....so it must have been working once or something the bastard...

X-Death

X-Shinigami
Mar 28, 2008
It's obvious...

Anyway all the replies there are asking for the password

and this is the last reply of that thread posted by the MOD of that site.

Sorry, but the Code PassWord file was not posted by the Uploader, plus two links already expired, close and delete topic later.

ZidanReign

Jun 16, 2010
As stated before...I am deeply sorry. Anyways how much are one these desto videos to buy in USD? If they were cheap I could just buy them then share discreetly here. I'll rar them and upload to my mediafire account.

sensui06

Mar 1, 2009
With the zeevex cards and what not they range from 12 bucks worth for the 5 code ones and 8 to 9 idk for the 3 code ones. So in that range so if you need 12 bucks worth zeevex currency to get five codes then thats two 10 buck cards so 20 but you might have enough at that point to get a 3 code one out of those two cards too but not sure.