[MP][HF][MF] DESTO HENTAI

Xsoul2007

Jul 9, 2008
ok i think i have the kamustra one but dont ask me where i get it from.. its 12MB...there is bad news tho :defeat:

it has a password! and i can't open it...!!!!

if someone not that bored and was able somehow to break the rar, feel free to share it with us!
i was able to grab it before it get deleted by owner but still not a catch if passworded..

http://rapidshare.com/files/234577565/Kamehasutra_by_desto.rar

X-Death

X-Shinigami
Mar 28, 2008
the link for kamehatsutra is somehow a scam... i think that guy is trying to get points out of it... i hope its not and that guy is only trying to share something for a good cause~..

BUT no one can decipher that if no tags or other information from the guy who post that and the rar filename is also encrypted... so its no use so the only thing i can think of this is, he's trying to get points out of it.... how lame though...

btw I lurked on few DBZ forums and still haven't seen that one....

Xsoul2007

Jul 9, 2008
the link for kamehatsutra is somehow a scam... i think that guy is trying to get points out of it... i hope its not and that guy is only trying to share something for a good cause~..

BUT no one can decipher that if no tags or other information from the guy who post that and the rar filename is also encrypted... so its no use so the only thing i can think of this is, he's trying to get points out of it.... how lame though...

btw I lurked on few DBZ forums and still haven't seen that one....

actualy i can't tell, it's only link i downloaded from desto site before it got deleted somehow, he seems offline now and most of his links are totally dead! so he might be a scum or not, or even more lame not to give a password, or just retired.. i just posted this cuz i had it for like months and not couldnt open it.

i dont care about points, im not a heavy uploader for links.:attention:

i hate scums and im not one :)

PS: i tried to use these cheap rar breakers programmes but they take weeks. and i failed :death:

X-Death

X-Shinigami
Mar 28, 2008
oh i see... but still that link is a fake, if no one can unrar it...

I guess it's a troll for those who wanted that one.... LOL

WildCardAce

Aug 4, 2009
X-Death: Awesome stuff. Keep it coming!!
People please help X-Death and every Desto fan by trying to locate new vids!
Thanks for everything!

May Luck Smile Upon You,

*A*
WildCardAce
:hero:

Unitednegro

Oct 15, 2009
Has anyone seen Desto pokemon xxx2?? Ive been looking for it everywhere and no luck, and what about the new Naruto?? seems like he makes it impossible on his site to watch anything now...grrrr, i really wanna see this new stuff :) any help is much appreciated

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
lovin it thx for the upload

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
good to see some new ones thx