Movies/Series where Current/Former JAV actresses play significant role

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
So I just watched the Live Action Shimokita Glory Days (adaptation of some Romance/Harem Manga) featuring 3 former Jav Actresses as lead characters ( Yuma Asami and Sora Aoi being two of my favorite actresses ever) .... and I got hooked !

The refreshing candor and innocence of the show really contrasted with the background I knew about them. So this led me wondering if you guys knew of any similar good TV/cinema production featuring JAV actresses, past present or future (at the time of the shoot)

nuutopia.jpg
ay.JPG

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Jyouou season 1-3. The recent Ameba tv Tokumei Kakaricho Tadano feature ex-idol/rising av stars yua mikami and shoko takahashi. A lot of av actresses star in late night sleazy sex drama and direct to DVD/V-cinema pink movie if you look at their non-av filmography at each of their respective Japanese Wikipedia. Old and new muscat is a variety show that features a lot of AV actresses playing games and occasionally hold concert around Asia. It's hard to find subs for most of them though.

Reactions: lpcs1

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Haruna Yabuki, too bad she did not goes to AV :(

if free to anykind of movies, some ex JAV actresses has significant roles in HongKong cat III / softcore movies

Sora Aoi played in japanese movie, I can't remember its tittle

The Forbidden Legend : Sex & Chopsticks
forbidden legend.jpeg

Sex and Zen 3D (Saori Hara, Yukiko Suo)
sex and zen 3d.jpg

and Yui Tatsumi played in Thai movie : Love Summer
Love-Summer-2011.jpg

Last edited:

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Haruna Yabuki, too bad she did not goes to AV :(

if free to anykind of movies, some ex JAV actresses has significant roles in HongKong cat III / softcore movies

Sora Aoi played in japanese movie, I can't remember its tittle

The Forbidden Legend : Sex & Chopsticks
View attachment 924288

Sex and Zen 3D (Saori Hara, Yukiko Suo)
View attachment 924289
33d invader, due west, and naked ambition are modern hk movie that feature av actresses. Japanese HS Punk/Gang girl series feature an av actress for each of its movie. I think they made a dozen of those in the last decade starting from Rio, Aino Kishi, Miyuki Yokoyama in the first 3. Not all pink movies feature av actresses and not only av actresses star in them either such as aya augimoto Flower & Snake series and Dan Mitsu bdsm movies.

Btw a lot of them film nude/sex scenes for small and big movies all around Asia specifically South Korea, Taiwan, HK, Phillipine, and Thailand.

Last edited:
Reactions: lpcs1 and Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
33d invader, due west, and naked ambition are modern hk movie that feature av actresses. Japanese HS Punk/Gang girl series feature an av actress for each of its movie. I think they made a dozen of those in the last decade starting from Rio, Aino Kishi, Miyuki Yokoyama in the first 3. Not all pink movies feature av actresses and not only av actresses star in them either such as aya augimoto Flower & Snake series and Dan Mitsu bdsm movies.

Btw a lot of them film nude/sex scenes for small and big movies all around Asia specifically South Korea, Taiwan, HK, Phillipine, and Thailand.

yes there are a lot of asian movies both softcore and non sexual that used JAV idols as guest star, I can't remember all and I don't know all of them

ofcourse not all pink or softcore movies feature AV actresses

btw I don't know AV actresses played in sex scenes for korean, phillipine, taiwan and thai movies, I do know some HK cat III movies but not from those countries, can you inform me the titles please ? I would like to watch :)

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
yes there are a lot of asian movies both softcore and non sexual that used JAV idols as guest star, I can't remember all and I don't know all of them

ofcourse not all pink or softcore movies feature AV actresses

btw I don't know AV actresses played in sex scenes for korean, phillipine, taiwan and thai movies, I do know some HK cat III movies but not from those countries, can you inform me the titles please ? I would like to watch :)
Maria ozawa and yui hatano appears in Taiwanese invitation and sashimi respectively. Akiho and Aino appears in Maze in Korea and Sora, rio, and mihiro appears in the classroom 3 episodes drama. Yui tatsumi and yuria satomi appear in some other korean movies. Maria, sora, and rin sakuragi appear in some horror flick in southeast Asian countries. However, unlike Korea and Japan(both feature the most av/non av actresses starring in softcores movie) there's no nudity.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Maria ozawa and yui hatano appears in Taiwanese invitation and sashimi respectively. Akiho and Aino appears in Maze in Korea and Sora, rio, and mihiro appears in the classroom 3 episodes drama. Yui tatsumi and yuria satomi appear in some other korean movies. Maria, sora, and rin sakuragi appear in some horror flick in southeast Asian countries. However, unlike Korea and Japan(both feature the most av/non av actresses starring in softcores movie) there's no nudity.

do you know some movies that they performed simulated sex scene ?

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Interesting , though no cute/funny roles ? Except for Shimokita, it's rare finding movies/series where the ex AV actress plays anything other than hookers, nymphos or side characters with a sex scene haha

Jyouou season 1-3. The recent Ameba tv Tokumei Kakaricho Tadano feature ex-idol/rising av stars yua mikami and shoko takahashi. A lot of av actresses star in late night sleazy sex drama and direct to DVD/V-cinema pink movie if you look at their non-av filmography at each of their respective Japanese Wikipedia. Old and new muscat is a variety show that features a lot of AV actresses playing games and occasionally hold concert around Asia. It's hard to find subs for most of them though.
thanks for the tips ! Do we know which series have been subtitled ? These seem like an interesting watch !

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Interesting , though no cute/funny roles ? Except for Shimokita, it's rare finding movies/series where the ex AV actress plays anything other than hookers, nymphos or side characters with a sex scene haha

thanks for the tips ! Do we know which series have been subtitled ? These seem like an interesting watch !
What you're looking for is the classic harem Anime Love Hina type of comedy. Glorious Days is a one time thing. Some ex -av actresses did play funny villains in children tokusatsu/superheroes tv shows. Most of the HK ones are subbed since they are consider mainstream movies featuring av guest stars rather than them taking the main roles. Av actresses usually star in very dark roles with mature backstory. If you're looking for light hearted then you should watch Ebisu Muscat variety show, but there's no sub except for the first 2 episodes of the original season.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016

A subbed clip from a Funny classic variety show starring Mihiro-there were rumors she's in a relationship with this old guy before she got marry last year to someone younger.https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLVjxaBWw_-2qC32FVa16HuL0I8fS0P3tr&v=gfvrGjQSAfw
She's still starring in some late night mature variety show these days.

Last edited:

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
...and I thought our comedy TV shows were dumb xD

Anyway I did some digging and one of the first name I got turns out to have a pretty dark story : Aya Makinoda , jumped out of her apartment window after entering AV industry :/

But again, I seem to find mostly former singers/models/actresses "jumping" to AV but very few former AV actresse becoming regular anchors/movies actresses etc.. Is it because of the stigma ? :/

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
...and I thought our comedy TV shows were dumb xD

Anyway I did some digging and one of the first name I got turns out to have a pretty dark story : Aya Makinoda , jumped out of her apartment window after entering AV industry :/

But again, I seem to find mostly former singers/models/actresses "jumping" to AV but very few former AV actresse becoming regular anchors/movies actresses etc.. Is it because of the stigma ? :/

Every country got their own cheesy shows, but there's always an audience for everything.

Most gravure idols become av actresses because they don't find themselves receiving much opportunities and sometimes their agency pressure or recommend them to switch. However, some say scouting agencies use hiring gravure idols as an excuse to boost the idols' confidence before coming up with a plan to persuade them to switch. Most girls probably drop out of HS to look for fame and fortune in the big city, so they very reluctant to take the offer.

Also, only those fail in their career either by some sort of scandal such as sex or drug related would do the switch to av. I don't think yua mikami and shoko would do it if they weren't cast out. Retired av idols probably have a hard time adjusting to a regular lifestyle if their close ones don't support them and they might have a hard time to get hired without a degree and their previous job as an av actress doesn't help.

A few av ex-actresses wrote memoirs that covering why they join, the discrimination they face during their career, and the aftermath after retirement. Platonic lover and Nude 2010 were adapted in to live action movies and Mihiro guest star in hers. I think the 2nd one is subbed. However, some admit their memoirs are not 100% are true. I assume like all other autobiographies out there they'll only talk about their personal hardships and successes to garner some sympathy and respect.

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Wow Mihiro's movie looks very interesting ! I couldn't find anything about "Platonic lover" though

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
So I just watched the Live Action Shimokita Glory Days (adaptation of some Romance/Harem Manga) featuring 3 former Jav Actresses as lead characters ( Yuma Asami and Sora Aoi being two of my favorite actresses ever) .... and I got hooked !

The refreshing candor and innocence of the show really contrasted with the background I knew about them. So this led me wondering if you guys knew of any similar good TV/cinema production featuring JAV actresses, past present or future (at the time of the shoot)

nuutopia.jpg
ay.JPG
Thanks for the great post. I was at first skeptical of the whole idea (of the thread) but why NOT? I check out Shimokita Glory Days and yes it's a good show. I don't follow the way you characterize the show, but anyway we both enjoy it.

For me, it's simple, it's a midnight TV broadcast so what do you expect? It can't have real sex but it can be more edgy than day time (or night time) TV shows.

It seems you aren't fully aware of the show's relative position in the grand scheme of things, so I share a little of my research result, and that may help you with your quest (and if you find something good, make sure to share on this thread too).

SGD is based on a manga of the same name (12 volumes from 2004-2007). The TV show aired at midnight on TV Tokyo in 2006. Interesting Yuma Asami only debuted her AV career in late 2005. So she was a fresh face on both AV and mainstream TV.

Now this bit of info may help you: SGD was the third show in the meta-series "Drama 24" (Japanese wiki). It runs 4 mini-series per year since 2005 to now. Just scanning the titles, it's quite possible you may find other mini-series that get into sexy themes and show a little skin, and that's rich ground for AV idols to pop into mainstream TV. I've already confirmed both Yuma Asami and Sora Aoi starred in other mini-series on Drama 24.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Sakura yura korean movie got release earlier this month if there's anyone interest in checking it out. It's call Deep Story 2017.