Most Loli-faced JAV idols

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

yetanotherusername

Apr 12, 2007
Let's discuss who are the youngest-looking, most innocent and pure-looking JAV idols!

TSUBOMI?

I just saw one with Kasumi Kobayashi, she might be more of a loli than Tsubomi.

Who else might there be...?

Go!

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Anri Kawai/Rin Mizusaki

r29

Jul 27, 2008
attachment.php
I think the cutest face belongs to Cocoro Igarashi.
She has a loli body to go with the loli face though.

you looking for G cups with loli faces or just lolis?

yetanotherusername

Apr 12, 2007
They're all cute, with Tsubomi still in the lead i think.

I saw this one, Chiwa Ohsaki, at Scanlover. WOW. What a doll-face. If anyone's got a lead to a torrent of her works, please post!

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
2000s

Go back five or six years. Wakana Itsuki (or Tatsuki) looked very l*li-like. :trance:
She was cast in plotted AVs like "The Immodesty" [PAR-001], in which I thought she did a good acting job also.

noquarter

Dec 11, 2008
Go back five or six years. Wakana Itsuki (or Tatsuki) looked very l*li-like. :trance:
She was cast in plotted AVs like "The Immodesty" [PAR-001], in which I thought she did a good acting job also.

I still have the AV's of hers I came across before I found places like this, and probably too hard to go back and find her stuff now. Wish I coulda found more of hers. I think I'll put her Lolita Semen AV in the Direct DL section, it's still on of my favorite AV's :) Do you still have The Immodesty by chance?

edit: aand it's uploaded.. http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=365862#post365862

a1a9r2o7n

Aug 1, 2009
Thamks for the Lolita Semen. Number 4 had Konomi Futaba in it. She was pretty baby faced as well :)