Most intense/hardcore/disgusting JAV ever

susukekun

Oct 13, 2007
Sorry, your correct.

It really all comes down to the taste of a person. If someone usually likes seeing girls getting r***ing, their gonna watch it.

If a person like watching sex in a cloudy, freindly, feeling then i suppose you would watch it. Haha.

irata

Oct 27, 2007
Hello, this is my first post here. I found this place while looking for the source of an Asian sci-fi themed puke clip shown on the Retard-O-Tron video mixtape.

I since have found a few strange Japanese fetish movies that are really weird. Like the cockroach movie. I didn't like it, but I kept watching in amazement. Especially because the girl is so cute! How can such a cute girl lower herself to something like that?

cryms0n

Nov 12, 2007
I remember seeing a JAV where they are having sex in cow visceral (intestines and the like), unsure if it was real guts or staged but it was pretty messed up. I think it almost 1ups cockaroach

Akiba_Red

Disgusting?
Mar 4, 2008
Nothing really makes me feel disgusting. That's why my sub-title is "Disgusting?". I ask it. What is disgusting? Why is this or that disgusting.

A Bakky series episodes and also, a scat vid named Teen Soup or something.

Overall, I don't think there is anything more disgusting than a scat eating JAV and even then, it becomes normal after awhile. That's why nothing's really that intense or disgusting in my eyes unless I've missed some serious shit.

ssb82

Feb 13, 2008
how about a jav about a woman giving birth to a baby at the end of the show?
she didn't gave birth in a hospital. just a plain room.
yes, you get to see the whole birth giving process. but the baby and the placenta were censored.

Chico

Apr 11, 2008
That means everyone can do anything to that girls, its like japanese men are dominators.

Larecjv

Seriously Weird
Nov 2, 2007
>.< i have seen every movie which has been referred to so far, i kinda liked them. The most disgusting thing i have seen is animal crushing, its where (usually) females crush live animals with their feet/buttom to the point where the animals die.:why2:

ssb82

Feb 13, 2008
hav d same request ........ can ne one upload d torrent?:moe:

The first one can be found in the fetish torrent section. Look for a thread called Reverse Core Lesbian.
The second one I have no idea. Can't help you with that.

neph

May 22, 2008
theres this movie in the downloads section featuring a PREGNANT woman doing it w/ 2 dogs and even gettin a creampie from em.

cloe

Jun 6, 2008
The reverse core lesbian movie is actually pretty cute :3

JAV has the power to make sick things look cute ^^V

Amerikajinmusume

ヽ(´ー`)人(´ω`)ノ
Jun 25, 2008
I've seen a lot of crazy and totally random stuff in JAV over the years, including one video that involved a girl and a living octopus (which was no longer living once she was through with it). What disturbs me most however (and has become quite common in JAV) is seeing the male stars go all ob/gyn on some poor unsuspecting girl and stick a million periscopes into her vagina to "inspect" it for God knows what. How the hell do Japanese guys get off on that?! LOL It grosses me out even more than the occasional surprise waterworks you see in JAV.

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
Not really that disgusting, but pretty oddball... I saw one where the girl "was" a hamster and lived in a giant cage, acteed like one, mated with one, was teased by the owner, had the mate die, then died.
Yeah. It was almost like an art film, even.

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
how about a jav about a woman giving birth to a baby at the end of the show?
she didn't gave birth in a hospital. just a plain room.
yes, you get to see the whole birth giving process. but the baby and the placenta were censored.

lol! even then they censored?! oh japan.... oh japan.

Fantalo

The Mercy Seat is Waiting
Mar 7, 2008
Not really that disgusting, but pretty oddball... I saw one where the girl "was" a hamster and lived in a giant cage, acteed like one, mated with one, was teased by the owner, had the mate die, then died.

So she actually mated with a hamster, or a bloke acting as a hamster?

Amerikajinmusume

ヽ(´ー`)人(´ω`)ノ
Jun 25, 2008

Was the mate played by a guy acting as a hamster too... or was it an actual hamster? :coldsweat:

EDIT: Oopsie I just realize that somebody else posted the same thing.

Fantalo

The Mercy Seat is Waiting
Mar 7, 2008
I have heard of a real hamster being used by men, or was that a gerbil? Either way....yucko.