More movies like SDEN-039 Behind the Scenes Fluffer

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mr2racer

Apr 15, 2010
Hi everyone! I just watched SDEN-039 and am completely obsessed with this behind the scenes fluffer concept! Regardless of whether fluffers actually exist or not, even though it's all scripted, I love it!

Wondering if you can recommend any other videos where fluffers are used and eventually fucked by the performers.

I recall the expended version of Sakura's Squirt Tunnel Adventures closing with this scene as well for anyone interested.

Thanks everyone!

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Lol, I love Taiga-Kosakai (the director), especially that he often participated in movies that he shot. You'll also find a "fluffer" fucked in SDEN-027.

If you want to extend it to female staffs, then you'll find much more videos. A couple of examples:
  • Yuzu Kitagawa acts as a female staff in SDEN-001 (you can find her in the bath scene). She got fucked in that movie but you can only watch the acts in SDMU-618.
  • A female staff got fucked at the end of MIRD-156. Also in MIRD-118 but the one in here (SUMIRE) is a well-known actress back then (she's not credited but I know her).

mr2racer

Apr 15, 2010
Lol, I love Taiga-Kosakai (the director), especially that he often participated in movies that he shot. You'll also find a "fluffer" fucked in SDEN-027.

If you want to extend it to female staffs, then you'll find much more videos. A couple of examples:
  • Yuzu Kitagawa acts as a female staff in SDEN-001 (you can find her in the bath scene). She got fucked in that movie but you can only watch the acts in SDMU-618.
  • A female staff got fucked at the end of MIRD-156. Also in MIRD-118 but the one in here (SUMIRE) is a well-known actress back then (she's not credited but I know her).
Yes! You're the best! Thank you so much! I assume you've seen Sakura's Squirt Tunnel Adventures as well? Do you know any other similar videos where the girl holds in creampies throughout the day like that?

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Yes! You're the best! Thank you so much! I assume you've seen Sakura's Squirt Tunnel Adventures as well? Do you know any other similar videos where the girl holds in creampies throughout the day like that?
Yes, but I'm afraid that Sakura's Squirt Tunnel Adventures is unique in a lot of things. I can't think of anything remotely similar, sorry!

sexyboyxxxx

Mar 30, 2015
Is there more videos with similar concepts, i.e fluffer / behind the scene stuff ? In YMDD-035, at the end there are scenes with the massage instructor showed the main actress how to perform soapy massage by actually doing HJ, BJ. Sorry to raise up an old topic. But I think this should get more attention.