"Money shots"-are-not-in-the-end-of-a-scene type movies

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Although rare, I love it when the guy(s) are not cumming at the very end of a scene. Usually this happens in a gangbang or an orgy scenario, but I can also appreciate a male actor who can cum multiple times (very rare).

Maybe I'm sick looking at expresionless male actors who does sex like some kind of performance (it actually is) - I want both parties to enjoy themselves. This is also the reason I like "fan appreciation" videos, especially when they guys are not told to cum in a specific time.

Worst are gangbang/orgy videos when the guys cum one after the other at the very end of a scene - a lot of uncensored JAVs guilty at.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
That's why I avoid some series from big studios. I always skip Shimiken, tan trans looking actor and all the old creepy ones. Then , the movies I watch have better sex scenes and end of scenes.