Miu Nakamura (仲村みう)

liarlion

Jan 16, 2010
how come the preview movie clip is not out yet??? It is already the 9th, less than 20 days before the official release day!!! :please:

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
how come the preview movie clip is not out yet??? It is already the 9th, less than 20 days before the official release day!!! :please:

It's already out. However, the preview was presented in slide show format.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Also, amazon says it won't ship the dvd internationally which sucks as I've imported many from the before... why is this?:puzzled:

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
Also, amazon says it won't ship the dvd internationally which sucks as I've imported many from the before... why is this?:puzzled:
because it is listed as an "adult item" (before you want to see the item there is even the "warning" if you are 18 or not!)putting it in the same league as av and "pink" (erotic) movies...i checked the "a will" description which doesnt have this classification..lol

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Oh, balls, that's silly! As long as someone has it ready to rip as soon as they have it then.

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
Can't wait to own the DVD!!!! All this "teasers" are killing me!!!:scared:

listen in the meantime to her cd "Stand my ground" it might ease the "suffering and longing"...:pandalaugh:

i wonder if its a "guarantee" that the thing turns up online ? i think not every yuuri morishita gravure did find a way online and recently hitomi tanaka vid (zono048) shockingly is nowhere to find!...:why::runintears:

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
I'm more than certain it will turn up online. There are too many of us who'll purchase the DVD. I can share an .avi when I get a copy, a week or 2 after the release date, but it should be posted online before then.:sadomaso: