Miu Nakamura (仲村みう)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

eehreum

Mar 8, 2010
i'm pretty sure that in Japan you can't be an idol with any success if you have a huge tattoo on your upper left arm.

Belion

Nov 20, 2009
it must be the competition is getting really tough resulting her to strip down to nothing in order maximise or bring it to the next level but dont mind me this just my opinion just ignore me:puzzled:

eehreum

Mar 8, 2010
it must be the competition is getting really tough resulting her to strip down to nothing in order maximise or bring it to the next level but dont mind me this just my opinion just ignore me:puzzled:

I'm just guessing, but i think she wanted out for a long time. she has issues and you can see the cutting, tattoo, and nude shoot were the end result.

obviously she couldn't continue a career as an idol with a body like that, but i think she wanted a lump sum of money to get her life in order. this dvd and pb prob set her up for the next 5 years at least and was her only option to keep her pampered idol lifestyle going.

that's just my take on it from what i've read and seen in her twitter pics. i really don't trust her writings, i think someone else wrote it for her.

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
"look at around 37 mins 40 secs" to me it seems like a cutting?(scars)somehow similar to maki mizui...... but tatoo? i couldnt find it

"obviously she couldn't continue a career as an idol with a body like that" ? wonder how this is meant? that her body is not "good enough" for being an idol?
to me its rather funny that after the big exposure and the "hype" connected with it, she "retires" again(?!) from the showbiz, well she surely knows how to raise the attention before she goes, a jump to av would be great even though it sounds now like a big contradiction..sadly!
the a will video is good i just wished she should have shown her nice ass more often!

quite recently she mad a little "twitter party", said lots of "thanks" to the fans, etc..which surprised me as she twitters not much, rather occasionally here and there

View attachment 540382

eehreum

Mar 8, 2010
starting at 18:07 you can see the ridiculous amount of makeup on her upper left arm.
at 18:30 you can see the tattoo
also at 36:00 and on you can see how much makeup is on her arm much better.

"wonder how this is meant? that her body is not "good enough" for being an idol?" pretty much. a tattoo will do that to an idol.
M3zvH.jpg

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Seems to be a member only purchase of unreleased 'erotic' video so hopefully someone in internet land will have access to this when it's out!

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
oh i strongly hope it wont be "member only":tehheh:
so miu comes up with another surprise..sooner than i thought-lol

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Since the filesharing services are basically dead now (a few are still surivive at the moment though), I don't know how and in what way we can share Miu's new movie in the future.

Torrent perhaps? I guess we are going back to the days when we are all relying on the torrent.

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
@2ch
ディルドフェラ、拘束電マ(ローター?)責め、ディルド挿入
Dildo fucking

Obviously, we have a communication barrier in here. I am not asking for the content.

Anyway, thanks for the information. Dildo fucking huh? Interesting.

nyatto

Oct 18, 2008
Since the filesharing services are basically dead now (a few are still surivive at the moment though), I don't know how and in what way we can share Miu's new movie in the future.

Torrent perhaps? I guess we are going back to the days when we are all relying on the torrent.

some sites are going back old school to rapidshare / filefactory. others are recommending european based servers such as freakshare / and ul.to. a little o/t but the latter being true for the latest house ep yesterday :3

torrent being the safest way ofc :p

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
There will still be plenty of options for share... it's just whether there's a paid subscriber in Japan ready to share; but I can't tell whether the actual DVD will be a normal release or not?
It also says:

"This content is not NoMake.
NoMake movie is already a paid membership service to more than three months as "Rabudoru Secret" has been delivered."

What does that mean! Was no make real? :puzzled:

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
this "paid membership three months " thing is indeed confusing:puzzled: so people who arent members are intentionally *discriminated* here or what? aside of that it seems to be a download only thing without any dvd release?:puzzled:

"some sites are going back old school to rapidshare"
what site?
rapidshare is working technically but outside of german speaking site i didnt notice a high use of it, ironically because of no "rewards" but this is also reason why rapidshare is not in panic in contrary to filesonic and co. there is also confusion here about the filehost alternative, (as i said "new" jav and gravure idols on rapidshare?? i dont know a site at all!)...so somebody here uploads on hotfile(?) uploaded.to and so on...its all a big mess with seemingly no filehost "norm" where somebody can rely on...and for the moment i surely wont pay for a "premium" for uploaded.to, for free users the option is only RS and Mediafire to my knowledge but who bothers to upload there?nobody

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Ah. It's a DVD. Then it's confirmed that this is a normal release. Glassjaw, looks like we can sleep tight tonite.:sleeping2:

Now the only thing we need to do is pray that internet is still alive by then, and hopefully someone is willing to share it on the internet.:distressed: