Miu Nakamura (仲村みう)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Dieu3

Mar 2, 2007
Retirement...again...So we can hope to see her doing DP in an interracial JAV in a few months ;)

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
If anyone can read any recent interviews... does she say exactly why she made the uge jump to sudden full nude? It's a great way to leave, mind... but she didn't HAVE to do it and still would've had success.
Either way, her body is even better than I could've imagined naked! :exhausted:

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
i thought she retired at least one time before..now she retires "again" after revealing her t-a-and bush...quite a way to say "no to showbiz" with such an exhibition...i hope yuuri morishita will follow this "path"... just without the retirement afterwards (lol).

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
I've seen her being called Miyu on occasion but put it down to a spelling error, lol. Didn't change her name much , did she?:pandalaugh:

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
PHOTO BOOK POSTED HERE

Miu's Photo Book is posted here:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=991694

I must say, at great risk to myself on this thread, that I find it boring and very depressing. Yes, she has a great body, but she looks so unhappy. A nude photo book should be sexy, this is not, or it should be a celebration of life, beauty or youth, again this is not.

I judge a good movie, a good book, good singing, dancing or beauty, by the thought that if it is good (or great), then I want to see it again and again. After paging through these photos, I doubt if I will ever revisit them.

I wish Miu well.

:tea:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
It's not an uncommon criticism of Miu that she often looks miserable or fed up in some of her work; however I feel it's kind of her way of being 'sultry' or what have you. She could do with being more sensual in the face and less pouty, I agree. I'm really just looking forward to the video.

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
"very depressing" jesus just because it doenst fit into the stereotype of "allways smiling-sunshine"type of stuff...i agree rather with the opinion that its just a different style (as glassjaw said being sultry) besides i dont remember that some of her other photoshoots were of the particular "sunshine" variety..(perhaps some but definitely not everything) and perhaps its not a coincidence that she was chosen as Tomie...

Windreader

Akiba Citizen
Apr 3, 2007
Those are just the same low quality cellphone "scans".

If those are cellphone scans, they're good ones. If you're that picky, why don't you just buy the book?

Re: the photos... yes, dark and edgy, which reflects the style of her photos for the past several years. Perhaps she's trying to create something artsy and not so overtly sexual... for me, at least, she's always had something of an "in your face" persona. Considering that few of us thought she would ever do nudes at all just a few months ago, I see little reason to complain.

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Unhappy? Nah

It's Miu's usual style. If you have been following her works since her Jr career, you would find out that she is just being herself in this new PB. If you have time, check out Noriko's IV which directed by Miu Nakamura, you would notice the similar "unhappy" element in that video.

This is MiuMiu's unique personality we are talking about. Miu always has her own ideas and she always present it in her works. You certainly can't expect that she would act like the other typical idols who always smiles and cheer up and being cute in front of the camera.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
The happy segments are always the dullest ones in IV's, anyway... just give me sexy and arty.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
So weird that she'll just be surrounded by a load of naked images of herself... girl must have a very comfortable body image.

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
stills from her upcoming vid? looks good!i like it!:nosebleed:

by the way i wonder whats with the video "again part2" (http://www.idolfactory.net/?pid=36454255)
the cover looks great! (inviting!..) but does this contain anything new?, if it contains stuff allready released wheres the point in this release ? (aside of the nice cover)
idol-2009.jpg