Miu Nakamura (仲村みう)

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
There's a new video coming soon on 11/29. However, it's not a nude IV. Technically, it looks like a compilation of her previous releases.:notagain:

~again~仲村みう Part2

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
There can't possibly be anymore old footage to compile as a video, surely?!
Since the teaser on the lovedol site was video footage it really leaves me hoping for the new video.

Dieu3

Mar 2, 2007
Well done, Miu Miu san! She is not the most beautiful idol, but she has something I can't explain.
This is, no doubt, THE photobook of the year (Except if Saaya is making one also, but since she never showed us even the white of her panties, I highly doubt)

I am just a bit disapointed by Miu's bush. I understand with the small thongs she wears she has to shave/trim but on the pictures it is weird. Like photoshoped. Is she really showing us her little forest? What a suspense!

chibipaco

Jul 23, 2008
I understand with the small thongs she wears she has to shave/trim but on the pictures it is weird. Like photoshoped. Is she really showing us her little forest? What a suspense!

From what I've seen, this is common in photo books in Japan as they opt for an artificial darkening of the genitalia instead of a mosaic. The presence of hair on the subject helps mask this effect. :thief:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Just a rehash of all her sexy scenes by the looks of it... what a total cash in. :puzzled:

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Drakan,

Thank you for your response and for sharing this insight.

I was thinking that possibly they were a big Production House or Model Agency but you've set me straight.

:hi:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Just take the NN off the title, really... there isn't a seperate section like on scanlover.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Looks like my prayers are finally answered (though I would've wanted some chakuero before full nude) and can probably die happy after watching that. How do they get away with such full on covers like that? :exhausted:

qmstkq

Sep 29, 2010
[WPB] 2011 No.48

She says ”完全引退”, it means stopping all showbiz jobs.
仲村みう goes to sleep, and 仲村美優(real name) wakes up・・・
Photobook is her Last message.