Miu Nakamura (仲村みう)

Windreader

Akiba Citizen
Apr 3, 2007
For my part, I would welcome ero work... by any of these models since I find 99% of all AV unappealing. Keep your fingers crossed Miu gets bored with babysitting and cross stitch. :joker:

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
New video "Fragrance". :notagain:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
A career doing low budget horrors isn't likely to rake in the cash, is it? Hopefully she'll be doing a new IV along with that photobook.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Is Fragrance definitely just a photobook with no moving images? Seems like using MPEG-2 would suggest to me there is?

chibipaco

Jul 23, 2008
Is Fragrance definitely just a photobook with no moving images? Seems like using MPEG-2 would suggest to me there is?

Good catch. The back cover definitely shows the 16:9 aspect ratio icon as well as the icon for region 2.:please:

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
haha. You guys have eagle eyes. The cover is so small, and you won't be able to notice it easily if you don't observe the cover carefully.:pandalaugh:

Yes my friends. My mistake. It's not a PB. In fact, it's a DVD.

http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=GRUP-6

Coming soon on 18/9/2010.

Apparently, this DVD was produced in 2009. However, the content is brand new. Not sure why they would hold on this release until 1 year. Anyway, you can consider that this as one of the missing movies from Miu Nakamura.:grassdance:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Hah, that's what I thought! Yeah, so it seems to be more unseen Miu as opposed to actual new content; but what the hell I'm still excited to see it!:gayprance: