ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
2 images showing that Miu was using the Silicone nipple.:notagain:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Wasn't there an actual slip in one of her vids showing she wasn't wearing these for once?
Otherwise, it's obvious she mostly uses the dreaded pasties in her vids... they should be BANNED!

kyoo33

Feb 25, 2007
In her Miu Final 3 "no make" clip it is obvious she wasn't wearing any pasties as you could clearly see her nipples through her wet clothing. That's why I've been tracking this thread in hopes the "no make" video will be released.

Windreader

Akiba Citizen
Apr 3, 2007
I don't pretend to understand the mind of Miu Nakamura nor do I have the time or capability to read every Japanese publication that follows her career, but here is my assumption about the "No Make" segment of Final 3. I'm certain that popular gravure models are under a lot of pressure to consider soft or hardcore AV. It's likely Miu has received any number of offers. But I consider the tease which she gave us as "no make" to be a clear signal to her fans (and to video entrepreneurs who have been pestering her about it) that she has no intention of producing such material. I'll wait to find out if she proves me wrong, but frankly, I see absolutely no benefit for her in doing it.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Her recent stuff contained pretty racy stuff, though and she always intended to do pretty sexual stuff in her interviews even at 15 years old. That being said; I don't think she'll go into JAV at all but somewhere along the line she might dabble with proper chaku ero.