Miu Nakamura (仲村みう)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
According to the description, the time length of the director cut version is about 85 minutes (while the old version is about 60 minutes).

On the back cover, we can see that there will be more revealing scenes compared to the last Muteki version.

聖少女MUTEI未成年-EX/仲村みう (ディレクターズカット版)

Coming soon on 2 May 2010.

The full cover

onelite21

Dec 7, 2009
I think she has the ability to go mainstream... maybe in dramas or something like that.

If she goes into AV I'd probably be disappointed after the first vid. There's just so much you can do with it before it gets old.

Pervane

Jan 8, 2008
I'll really miss her feet there's no other jr idol oriented gravure idol currently who have nice feet as Miu and I guess there won't be either in the near future except our lovely Tomoe Yamanaka if she continues with gravure :)

I do believe that it's the best for her to get retired since I have never seen her smiling in her pics and she was always looking kinda drugged, depressed whatever... I'm pretty sure she has enough money to provide her living for many years :) So let her go :)

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
I believe that was often her trying to be sultry... There's more than enough evidence of her clearly enjoying herself on film, so I don't buy that.

Gaiarth

Jan 9, 2007
Yep, I have to agree that's her 'sultry face'. Which is sometimes successful, and sometimes not...

Whilst she's always nice to look at, I much prefer the shots (in interview slots or whatever) where she's not trying to be all serious and sexy. I think she looks much prettier when she's laughing.

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Black Fox Feb 2010.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
It's not fair for Miu to put sexy pics on her blogs if she won't do anything else, grr.