Mitsuki Akai comeback

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Mitsuki Akai may not b very famous (wonder how many off you knew of her?) but I've been keeping an eye out for her. She's only 23 and had a short career (mainly Dec 2012 to Aug 2014). Her body is unreal and she's very horny. More importantly she has an amazing knack for appearing in great AV, I mean I don't just enjoy watching her, but some vids with her are my all time favorite vids with great story, costumes, and production values. Then she made an uncensored vid CWP-112, and then nothing! Seems another one of those supernova that shine for barely 2 years and disappeared without a trace.

And now out of nowhere, she appears with an unheard of studio: Redcat. Can't wait for the vid to drop to see if the new studio could keep up with the prestigeous E-Body. And in search of any news of what she's been doing for 15 months.

reku00006ps.jpg

EBOD-363: a fantastic bus tour guide vid.
ebod00363ps.jpg

EBOD-280: still one of the best scifi-themed AV.
ebod00280ps.jpg

EBOD-313: one of the best AV based on hentai/manga
ebod00313ps.jpg

Reactions: CodeGeek

joey101

Nov 1, 2011
Actually she's been back for a while (sometime earlier this year, around maybe aug-sep?) she's using a new name. Search up "Honoka Orihara" and I'm sure you'll see that its her. She is very good and I'm glad she decided to come back, she is kinda under-the-radar but damn her body is smokin'

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
like joey101 said actually Mizuki Akai don't get retire, she changed her stage name as Honoka Orihara, and became more active under this new name ;)

I just realize about this around 2 weeks ago

Reactions: ding73ding

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
You be right! Holy bovine. Here I've been longing for her for months and months and didn't realize she hadn't taken one break. NOW.... actually I might remember reading something like that way back about her reappearing under another stage name, but back then the pics didn't compare so well so I forgot to follow up on the lead. from VEC-175 as Honoka Orihara to REKU-006 as Mizuki Akai is going to be only 8 days. So will "Honoka Orihara" disappear? What a strange world JAV is. As if making an uncensored vid is so dirty that "Mizuki Akai" needs to

Gods of lewdness, she's been making AV like bunnies. 24 vids in 6 months under the name of Honoka Orihara 折原ほのか. 16 of which are solo works. Of the 8 remaining, she's on the cover prominently on 3 of them. And those 8 non-solo work, a quick look they are not typical compilation of re-cycled scenes but entirely new scenes.

I'm a maths guy... 16 solo works is about 64 dickings plus the plural vids... that's 16-ish dickings. So about 80 sperm loads in total likely by at least 60 different guys, in about 180 days. She's working harder than even JULIA!
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/who-are-the-hardest-working-av-performers.1579320/#post-3120540

Julia put out only about 12 solo works in any 6 months.

But 24 vids as Honoka Orihara, not one, judging by the covers, falls in the category of high value production as her EBOD days.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
You be right! Holy bovine. Here I've been longing for her for months and months and didn't realize she hadn't taken one break. NOW.... actually I might remember reading something like that way back about her reappearing under another stage name, but back then the pics didn't compare so well so I forgot to follow up on the lead. from VEC-175 as Honoka Orihara to REKU-006 as Mizuki Akai is going to be only 8 days. So will "Honoka Orihara" disappear? What a strange world JAV is. As if making an uncensored vid is so dirty that "Mizuki Akai" needs to

Gods of lewdness, she's been making AV like bunnies. 24 vids in 6 months under the name of Honoka Orihara 折原ほのか. 16 of which are solo works. Of the 8 remaining, she's on the cover prominently on 3 of them. And those 8 non-solo work, a quick look they are not typical compilation of re-cycled scenes but entirely new scenes.

I'm a maths guy... 16 solo works is about 64 dickings plus the plural vids... that's 16-ish dickings. So about 80 sperm loads in total likely by at least 60 different guys, in about 180 days. She's working harder than even JULIA!
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/who-are-the-hardest-working-av-performers.1579320/#post-3120540

Julia put out only about 12 solo works in any 6 months.

But 24 vids as Honoka Orihara, not one, judging by the covers, falls in the category of high value production as her EBOD days.

I did not notice when I first see Honoka Orihara too, at that time I think she new comer with so much potential

hope she will not get retire for at least until the next 5-6 years, I like to see more and more of her actions ;)

yup as Honoka Orihara she much more bussy and done more naughty actions, some stuff that she did not do when still have exclusive contract with E Body