Mistakes

jjjjeczalik

Where are you, Miho =(
Mar 9, 2009
I posted a thread in Jr. Requests and then had a computer problem and then posted the same thread again by mistake (I hit the "post new thread" button because my browser had never advanced to the next page). I can't figure out how to delete one of the duplicate threads (they're identical, but about 20 minutes apart).

Is it better to just send a PM to a random moderator in a situation like this, or to post a request for thread deletion here?

EnterTheVoid

Jan 13, 2007
Probably best to click the little triangle alert icon on the thread you want to delete and ask for the duplicate thread to be deleted.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Click on your thread then go to the first post and look above it to see a tab called Thread Tools. You should be able to delete your thread through there.

If not then in the future just report the post as already suggested. No need to do it this time.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Just hit the report button (top right corner of either of your posts) and a mod will delete whichever thread you want removed.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
Click on your thread then go to the first post and look above it to see a tab called Thread Tools. You should be able to delete your thread through there.

Members can not delete there threads here anymore