Missing numbers in a series (DVD codes)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I was just looking at the DAND series and I could find no record of DAND-004. Why is that? I've seen this once before, though record of it exists: MMR-AK062, which featured Mirai Akiyoshi and Ami Sasano, though that one was cancelled (no reason given), and all official records of it were deleted, but the Wayback Machine has the official Spice Visual page still archived. What about DAND-004? What was the official site for that series?

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
The DAN label was very mysterious, they only really published the DAND series, much like GEN label with the GKSK series. And, likewise, most videos were produced by SmashTV.

It seems that DAND-004 was cancelled. Apparently it had Miku Sakurai, Nozomi Takada and Rena, and was named 現役JCK集団検診.

It's possible that DAND-004 came to be published as SOPD-5001 集団桃尻パーティー, since the cast is the same and it came out in the matching timeslot (DAND-003 came out in 2008/08, SOPD-5001 came out in 2008/10 and DAND-005 came out in 2008/11).

Edit: removed the forum link I had found on Google about DAND-004 as looking further it seemed to be inappropriate.

Last edited:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
With JAV, you'll sometimes see an actress request her movie get taken down from websites if she changes career and it could cause issues with that new career.

Idol videos shouldn't be too much of an issue but you never know, the same could be true.

Reactions: CoolKevin