Missing Animes - rare animations which have not been found yet...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Actually, there are no sources. If you check AniDB carefully, you'll note that only one user has that series. Either that series has recently been released or that user has yet to release it. I would suggest that you send a message to that user.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
I send him a message about gakuen nanafushigi and about high school agent http://anidb.net/a5017. I wait his answer.

Maybe in the future guys...sorry i can't do anything atm...I have many rare stuff but i can't share.If i share many rare serie my sources never share with me files...It's the rules on utatane.Nowadays i have many friends on utatane :) I downloaded from utatane more than 2,5TB stuff.In the old times i can't dl anything from utatane.So very hard to find friends and other sources on utatane and i dont want to loose this sources because i share rare stuff on torrent,ddl and etc.

I hope you guys understand everything and sorry.And yes i see your message on anidb but i not always reply on anidb because i have many request always -_-

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Don't worry. Take your time. I think everyone who has traded in Utatane understands this situation. But, although you cannot share them at the moment, it would be helpful if you could tell us which ones you have gotten from the list in this topic (and the other one) so that we focus our efforts in other series. Even by PM if you don't want to make it public. Anyway, I just want to let you know that we understand.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Don't worry. Take your time. I think everyone who has traded in Utatane understands this situation. But, although you cannot share them at the moment, it would be helpful if you could tell us which ones you have gotten from the list in this topic (and the other one) so that we focus our efforts in other series. Even by PM if you don't want to make it public. Anyway, I just want to let you know that we understand.

From the list i have nothing :p If i have something from the list i share it instant like the rare hentai's. :)

8BB76E1

電波系
Jun 16, 2007
One more for the list.
1985-11-21; Twinkle Nora Rock Me! (トゥインクル NORA(ノーラ) ロック・ミー!) http://anidb.net/a7600

I haven't seen it on Share or Winny. Funny that there is a known rip of the first OVA but none of this one.
I have both on LD..
though idk when a rip could be out..
someone will probably find it somewhere in meantime as always..

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
List updated, due to the fact that two torrents of missing titles have been found and posted...

pukidesu

Jul 17, 2009
Long time no see my friends. My job is killing me, but I took the time this year. I bought LD player and decided to buy some of the old anime stuff on LDs. Recently arrived some discs from Japan. Unfortunately most of it are incomplete
Asatte Dance vol.1
Akai Hayate vol.3,4
Ore no Sora Keiji Hen vol.1-2
Kumo ni Noru Vol.2
Maze TV 1-25
This month I am going on vacation, will try to make Ldrips at least for some OVAs. This may take some time, because I never dealt with this and I'm not an expert in working with video.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You should check the Bakabt forums, there is some dude who is trying to do a similar job. I think Akai Hayate is part of his projects. :study:

Check this thread and other posts of him:

http://forums.bakabt.me/index.php?topic=37289.0

Just that you avoid doing too much of the same titles. :harp:

And unfortunately, there is not a known LD release for Asatte Dance 2.

pukidesu

Jul 17, 2009
Thanks! did't know about this forum, but some time corresponded on bakabt to this person.
Asatte Dance obi with advertising second volume. It seems like LD, because vol.1 LD number JSLA52158, vol.2 on obi - JSLA52159.
it would be good if macross2012 will release all akai hayate episodes, I don't have the first two. I am going to write to him, asked a couple of question.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Asatte Dance obi with advertising second volume. It seems like LD, because vol.1 LD number JSLA52158, vol.2 on obi - JSLA52159.

Yeah I also have the reference, and it may be even listed on LDDB.
I cannot really prove it, but it seems that it was cancelled at the last minute. Never seen it on auctions anyway.

Looking forward to see uncut Maze TV. :please: