Milky - episodes which have not been released uncensored yet

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Milky has stopped licensing animes some time ago as you all know. To give you a short review which episodes from what series still have not been licensed I´ve made this list:

Mahou Shoujo Ai (Sexy Magical Girl Ai) 魔法少女アイ - episode 5
Dark Chapel - Seikoujo 聖肛女~背徳の美臀奴隷~ - episode 2
Insatiable (Linda) Haitokuzuma 背徳妻 - episode 2 -> this is Linda contents, we may not post it here
Mistreated Bride - Nikoyume Takayanagi Ke no Hitibito 肉嫁 高柳家の人 - episodes 3+4 -
but we can have hope still as episode 3 just has been licensed by JapanAnime (JAPAN X) ! ** -> posted by xeruel under this thread: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21732
Bible Black New Testament - La Lanza de Longinus 新バイブルブラック系列 - episode 5 (rejection) + episode 6 (reproduction)

covers attached...

** a big thx to xeruel who has forwarded this information.

please have a look at Mistreated Bride covers of ep 3 - how the cover has changed for Japan to the U.S....

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
nice summarized red, the last three series would be too good to not be licensed and I doubt milky wanted to lose some $$ by not licensing Bible black new testament ep 5-6 (BB base fans were too great to passed up, there might even a bloodbath if they're not licensing it:murder:)

Btw US cover for mistreated bride has more appeal to the title :evillaugh: (taking off clothes not always more provoking....)

Seppuku

Ryunnosuke Tsukue
Jun 18, 2007
Red,

Keep me posted on progress of MTB & BB, I agree with xeruel in that they better NOT let the new BB go into obscurity !!!

:perhaps:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Mistreated Bride 3 just seen...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m more than happy that Milky has licensed again something at all and you are already dreaming of the paradize...