[Minisuka.tv] Dream/Limited/Premium/Regular/Secret/ST1 & ST2 Special Galleries of 2016 + updates

momoto

May 9, 2010
can you recommend me a good host and make sure the links will alive for at least a week or two? Ausfile is alternative for deleted links. have patience mate, since me too, i spend hours preparing for these posts. or better buy a Filejoker premium, unlimited downloads, no waiting time.
uploaded.net

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
It is also really simple to understand that imouto/minisuka watch akiba very closely and make DMCA claim immediately after they see their file posted here ... it doesn't matter whether with or without password
It also doesn't matter which cloud you choose because they're all have to comply to a legit DMCA claim ... the only difference between cloud services are their response time
That's why compared to links posted here links posted in less famous site lasts forever despite the same content and without password ... imouto/minisuka simply don't know they're exist

This matter continously complaint here to no end like it's aikonhey fault
If any of you want to complain about link that continuously taken down you should try to contact imouto/minisuka and say to them to stop making DMCA claim and see how they respond to your demand
:haha:

Honestly if you're late you have no one to blame except yourself
If you're late simply just wait aikonhey repost it like he always do tirelessly
:top:

momoto

May 9, 2010
Ok next time when I'm be an uploaded's member again. I will test with fake zip files and put real idol name on file name. I want to know how fast they making DMCA claim and see how they respond to my demand on delete my files. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: tliu223

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I would prefer collections by girls (I need so few of them), but what could I do.

Edit: gods, index would be useful - I don't know if I could skip some of the packs without reading carefully preceding 25 pages of this thread... >.< Too much here to download->delete...

Last edited:

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
I would prefer collections by girls (I need so few of them), but what could I do.

Edit: gods, index would be useful - I don't know if I could skip some of the packs without reading carefully preceding 25 pages of this thread... >.< Too much here to download->delete...

I second that.

Reactions: tliu223

KaiBaiBo

Aug 28, 2013
Ah man--hit my Filejoker limit and missed out on the 08-25 and 09-08 sets before they got taken down. Still, that was quite the haul! Many thanks for your continued efforts, @aikonhey . It's too bad that Minisuka.tv polices this forum so diligently.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Maybe we should fund "the takedown guy" another vacation? There was a month or so of unusually long link survival, as if there was noone to report them.

Got some of the packs too, sniping doubles will take a while... But shouldn't be many sets left missing after that :)