[Minisuka.tv] Dream/Limited/Premium/Regular/Secret/ST1 & ST2 Special Galleries of 2016 + updates

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

styner7

Mar 12, 2007
Please turn off filejoker premium link.
Or other link, please. (Uploaed.net, uploadable.com)
ausfile.com the waiting time is too long or receiving interval
Download acceleration is not. Proxy is also bad.
Please. :tolong:

Reactions: tliu223

aikonhey

idolfun.net
Jul 14, 2008
Please turn off filejoker premium link.
Or other link, please. (Uploaed.net, uploadable.com)
ausfile.com the waiting time is too long or receiving interval
Download acceleration is not. Proxy is also bad.
Please. :tolong:

can you recommend me a good host and make sure the links will alive for at least a week or two? Ausfile is alternative for deleted links. have patience mate, since me too, i spend hours preparing for these posts. or better buy a Filejoker premium, unlimited downloads, no waiting time.

Keade

Feb 3, 2008
If bet that if every A-O members who have a Filejoker premium account put all their money in a common pool, it would be enough to rent private servers big enough to host everything that is linked from here to Filejoker, with lower takedown risks, better bandwidth and so on. Just saying.

Dragonus

Apr 2, 2007
Would be nice if the updates posted had actual title names in () so I can find what specific ones I'm looking for without having to search through back pages for the specific file I want.

Keade

Feb 3, 2008
Everything is premium already, thank you Filejoker.net.
Also JDownloader does not support ausfile.com yet, which makes downloading from them even more tedious than with Filejoke*.

* not a typo

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
Any chance at seeing Ayana Nishinaga's sets reupped?