Mezzo Forte (Hentai Anime) (Eng Sub & Raw) (MP4 & ISO)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
UPDATE 2:

I made ANOTHER new .torrent file for this torrent so let's see if it would work better, if it doesn't I'm going to delete the whole torrent and make a new version of it. It migth take a day or so since I'm not totally sure that will I be at home today.

So please delete that non-working older .torrent file that you downloaded before since it's definitely not going to work. This new one should work.

Famous Hentai Anime movie Mezzo Forte (メゾフォルテ), made in 2001, which consists of two parts so technically it's a mini-serie.

So this set consist of two MP4 versions, one is an unsubbed version and the other one is a hardsubbed version. I don't know how to make soft subbed versions. Both are spoken in japanese language. And then it's ISO-file. All in all the set is 6.32GB.

The ISO-file also holds a possibility to make an Greek subtitled version but I don't have the time to do it. Also there should be a possibility to make english dubbed versions from the ISO but I'm not going to make them.

To my knowledge this english / greek version is the fully uncut and uncensored version. More info from the Anime can be found here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezzo_Forte
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg Main Menu.jpg Mezzo Forte (Eng Sub) Screenshots.jpg Mezzo Forte Screenshots.jpg

Attachments

• Mezzo Forte.torrent
    16.7 KB · Views: 4,700
Last edited: