Megaupload Shut Down - Filesonic stops filesharing - latest news about filehosting

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dixieflyer8

Jun 1, 2009
Someone correct me if i am wrong but isn't the US Gov't primarily interested in U.S. produced material? I don't think they are concerned about material produced offshore, esp Japan.

patton

Dec 31, 2011
Someone correct me if i am wrong but isn't the US Gov't primarily interested in U.S. produced material? I don't think they are concerned about material produced offshore, esp Japan.

i think you're definitely wrong..
US government is interesting in anything. the only thing they are not interested in, is a thought not to be interested in anything.. if you wrote on your blogs that you had an oil field in your backyard, then they will run after you!

Apr 11, 2007
You will never have everything you do being monitored as it's completely against privacy laws and near impossible to enforce.
NOTHING is impossible in the land of opportunity. Home of the brave. Gawd bless MurriKKKah. :piripi:

I believe our constitution, the American constitution, allows us the right to fight against laws that give the government too much power, because as far as I remember, no one is supposed to be above the law in this country.

DOMESTIC TERRORIST ALARM!
You are under suspicion of engaging in conspiracy against the state law with the following crimes: YOU HATE OUR FREEDUMBZ!
Your I.P. has been logged and authorized government officials are on their way to your residence. Lay on the floor immediately with your hands tied behind your back.:sadomaso:

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
meanwhile, on WJ' Oron official support thread

Thread closed on OP's request. This thread will not be deleted.
Oron will no longer provide support to members on WJunction.

edit: and now this: Niggaupload. Upload with the NiggaPower!
i don't know if i should laugh or cry -_-

Code:
http://niggaupload.com/

dylan5753

Sep 10, 2009
so why isn't the USA gov arresting the admins of wikipedia, ebay, amazon, youtube, google and facebook for copyright infringements.

-joey-

Akiba Citizen
Jul 7, 2009

drc

Dec 17, 2006
NOTHING is impossible in the land of opportunity. Home of the brave. Gawd bless MurriKKKah. :piripi:

DOMESTIC TERRORIST ALARM!
You are under suspicion of engaging in conspiracy against the state law with the following crimes: YOU HATE OUR FREEDUMBZ!
Your I.P. has been logged and authorized government officials are on their way to your residence. Lay on the floor immediately with your hands tied behind your back.:sadomaso:

I know huh, oh well, guess one must not believe everything one is told.