Megami Confirms Second Season of Kanokon

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I hope that if they do make a second season they do not tone anything down.

http://www.animenews.biz/megami-confirms-second-season-of-kanokon.html
The forthcoming August issue of Japan’s Megami Magazine being launched on Tuesday features an announcement stating that a new season of Kanokon is being slated for production according to the ever reliable 2channel.

Director Atsushi Otsuki will direct the animators at Xebec on the new project with further information to be confirmed on the launch of the issue.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Are you saying it wasn't successful? Or you just didn't like it? ;p. I liked Kanokon quite a bit, more than Juden-chan so far in any case. Looking forward to more shota raep.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Going off topic for a second...

...I figured someone would ask me about my avatar since I haven't ever really changed mine before. This is Taokaka from Blazblue. She's still a girl, but a very interesting one. After playing the game I fell in love with the character and felt she was a worthy replacement for Fujino. I'll throw in an attachment for those interested.

-You may now return to ogling Chizuru's breast.-

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Indeed, it's the shota that not only killed it for me but also pissed me off -- 'cause he's not a shota at all in the books! (At least from what little I had read prior to the show airing in anticipation of the show. Mmmmm, busty fox-girl. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, older loli raping younger shota. >_< )

The show was definitely made, though, for people who love Wamusato Haru's work. (Heck, I love his busty girls, too! Just not his shota boys. >_<)