***** Mega Lesbian Massage JAV Movies *****

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
PTS-176
Sexual lesbian beauty salon massage 15
716 Mb

I CANT post before because FS was baned!
Enjoy :)

The files have been deleted by Filesonic.

ante

~ante~
Oct 14, 2008
i thing most ppl coming this post looking for natural clips "movies" NOT for the acting things like PTS
:piripi:

zorob88

Sep 11, 2008
i thing most ppl coming this post looking for natural clips "movies" NOT for the acting things like PTS
:piripi:

I agree! but sense it's offen hard to know if the movies are real or acting,

i think it's okay if they are posted here to, as long it is FF

ante

~ante~
Oct 14, 2008
I agree! but sense it's offen hard to know if the movies are real or acting,

i think it's okay if they are posted here to, as long it is FF
well. if PTS not acting ... i I'm with ,

BUT THIS is 100% acting ...
attachment.php

deny2001id

Nov 19, 2009
i dont like acting ... i love to see when da girls enjoying their massage. not only massage, but also aesthetic or エステ in japanese.

every day i visit here and seeking 3 words .. hoping there's something new:
  1. massage
  2. エステ
  3. マッサージ

i dunnou, latest video are not much better than these old . too much repost, too much massage for men, and too much lesbian ...
:joker:

BillyBernard

Mar 5, 2008
I hope you all do realize that almost everything is staged? Just more or less believably so. And also, am I alone in liking BOTH acting AND "real"? :puzzled:

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
I like them all to be honest. I prefer the Staged/Real type video but I will watch any. I am in no doubt that they are all faked but I have seen some where its clear that the ladies are enjoying themselves perhaps a little too much for acting :)

I would just like to say thank you to all posters of JAV videos, Keep em coming, I am grateful for all, Fake or Real, Massage or whatever. Lets just be grateful that people take there time to share with us all.

deny2001id

Nov 19, 2009
i recommend you to go a gay movie forum if you dont want watch women and if you want to watch some dicks.:gayprance::gayprance::gayprance::gayprance::gayprance::gayprance::gayprance:

oh, i almost forgot, the name of this thread is "MEGA LESBIAN MASSAGE JAV MOVIES" if you dont notice..

:evil:

**(hope he don't see my knife so i can kill him hohoho...)***

nnaaaahh .. i don't like see dick.. ya know i have one :grassdance:
love to see normally esthetic massage and treatment just like AEDS-series

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
PTS - 176 and 175

Hey all. Heres PTS 176

Code:
PTS 176

FileSonic
http://www.filesonic.com/file/r000216945/63140066/PTS-176.part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/r000216945/63140162/PTS-176.part2.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/r000216945/63141306/PTS-176.part3.rar

EDIT: Removed PTS 175. Just downloaded it and its not one we would like :(

Enjoy.......

klincibobo

Mar 11, 2011
For me BJES or DEST series whatever is the best and the real massage video in my life, it's really enjoy and arousing my desire seen each other touching. Thank for those post this series, god bless you. Best Regards from me.

klincibobo

Mar 11, 2011
to 'grantrob'; 'zorob88'; 'xsxces' thanks alot for yours post of DEST or BJES but i'm still hungry for BJES14 to BJES18 i think the best if you all can post it and thanks alot b4, god bless you n best regards from me as very2 junior member although I'm already almost 60 years old he..he..he.., ok friends ciao.

klincibobo

Mar 11, 2011
Desperate

Seems this thread not so interesting anymore for me since there is nomore new thread for BJES nor DEST, which is my really favorite. Does anybody knows where should i go to fing it, please help me, hu...hu..hu..what pitty myself.....

zorob88

Sep 11, 2008
I am pretty good at finding things on the internet..

Everything i have posted i have found elsewhere,
and i always post what i finde.

There are lots of forums like this one butt they all seem to have almost the same content.

The BJES and the DEST series are my favorites too, butt they are impossible to finde.

I don't think they will be posted unless someone actually buys and posts them...

Status
Not open for further replies.