Meeting Japanese in US if yu're not Native???

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
i mean native english speaker.

Most japanese that come to the US want to meet native speakers.
Sure some of em have no choice at ESL schools cause in CA for example, there's tons of latinos in ESL so Janese have no choice. also, most latinos are outgoing and talkative so the japanese like them. ( I"m quiet)

Those lucky ESL latinos can meet japanese without even trying. cause they're in the same class!!

But how about us who are not students???

Anyway to meet Japanese.? I've tried various ways but nothing works. They're not interested in me.

xeffects

Jun 5, 2009
I used to go out with a japanese girl before back when I used to live in New York. We broke up when she left the country to pursue her studies. Let me tell you, she wore me out completely. It was atleast 12 times a week...I know you guys must be wondering what i'm talking about so, thats as far as i'll go, lol!

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
While their going out with the Japanese girls, we can pick up their hot Latino girlfriends!! Ain't nothing wrong with a hot Latino girl.
"Hola! Senorita!!!":perfectplan:

Bellotizio

La Vago Connoisseur
Jul 6, 2008
i mean native english speaker.

Most japanese that come to the US want to meet native speakers.
Sure some of em have no choice at ESL schools cause in CA for example, there's tons of latinos in ESL so Janese have no choice. also, most latinos are outgoing and talkative so the japanese like them. ( I"m quiet)

Those lucky ESL latinos can meet japanese without even trying. cause they're in the same class!!

But how about us who are not students???

Anyway to meet Japanese.? I've tried various ways but nothing works. They're not interested in me.

You seem so pathetic. Why do you want a Japanese girlfriend so much? You think they're going to be like how they are in Anime or some shit? They're not.

By the way you're portraying yourself here, I can tell you'll never meet one if you're acting like that. They don't like it when a dude says "I like Japanese girls!" They are going to think that you're some type of otaku or nerd who wants them to translate your Super Famicom games.

Don't even think they be watching anime, lmfao. They might know some, but they don't watch them like that, unless you're dating a fat reject from Shibuya who dresses like some type of gyaru from Harajuku but has no friends and dresses like that for attention, but gets none.

You know what, just don't even look anymore. Date what you can get... If you can get someone.

On the up and up, Filipina and Thai chicks put out stupid quick.

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
... a fat reject from Shibuya who dresses like some type of gyaru from Harajuku but has no friends and dresses like that for attention, but gets none.
That sounds a bit like my dreamgirl; hikikomori, gosurori and fujoshi. I despair I'll ever meet a ravishing girl like that but maybe I should consider compromising on my ideal and go to Japan anyway.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Dude you're a native English speaker? I thought you were like, Egyptian.
LOL. Reminded me of a Futurama episode where Fry learns Hermes is from Jamaica!
"Jamaican? I thought you were some kind of outer space potato man."

Bellotizio

La Vago Connoisseur
Jul 6, 2008
That sounds a bit like my dreamgirl; hikikomori, gosurori and fujoshi. I despair I'll ever meet a ravishing girl like that but maybe I should consider compromising on my ideal and go to Japan anyway.

If you find a girl like that, she'll pay for everything for you, because she's so pathetic and ugly and has low self esteem and will pay for some (and some snuggy snug.)

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
So if I find such a dreamgirl, I will not only have a girlfriend, I will even get paid for having a girlfriend; this is so awesome.