[MDB-608] & [RBB-022]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ILoveJAVgirls

Mar 9, 2013
Hi. I'm looking for these DVDs in 1080p:

[MDB-608] のカラダは腰使いで決まる! スーパー,ベスト,コレクション 8時間special 3 (BAZOOKA studios)

cover%201.jpg

[RBB-022] 感じ方が凄まじい!淫乱ビッチでドエロな女の子16時間 (ROOKIE studios)

cover%202.jpg

[MDB-608] is confirmed to have a new scene of Tamaki Mai(玉城マイ). As for [RBB-022], you can see her name in the cover, but I couldn't find any screenshot to verify. I suspect that [RBB-022] may contain a scene from IDEAPOCKET, if this is confirmed, its probably a repeated scene. If so, ignore [RBB-022]. Also if you're able to, please, let me know from what IDEAPOCKET DVD that scene was taken from.

sample.jpg

I'm looking for the whole ripped DVDs(1080p). All of her DVDs were uploaded in 1080p so far, but I really doubt these will be uploaded any time soon, or ever, as they're some kind of compilation DVDs(again, [MDB-608] is confirmed to contain a new Tamaki Mai's scene, though) so people tends to not buy/upload them. So I'm creating this request.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

Last edited:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
You seen to not understand clearly the quality and resolution of DVD and Blu-ray. It is impossible for a DVD to be at a resolution above 720x480. Blu-rays can be up to 1920x1080 but these are not Blu-rays. Just thought you'd like to know that.

ILoveJAVgirls

Mar 9, 2013
I don't know if all of her movies uploaded so far were ripped from DVD or Blu-ray(I can't remember of any Blu-ray covers), but they're all 1080p. Maybe (some of) they were just scaled up to 1080p, again, I don't know, but the quality were great. MDB-605 came along with MDB-608. MDB-605 was uploaded as 1080p so I'm assuming this is possible to MDB-608 as well. Also, I'm used to call my requests "DVD" as the most JAV I download are not 1080p. I just download 1080p movies for my favorites as Tamaki Mai, Yuzuka Kinoshita and Nana Ogura.