[JSSJ-139]全力黒髪少女 Nagai Sumire (永井すみれ)(ISO & MP4)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Released in 2015-04-17.

ISO is 3.99GB

MP4 is 2.11GB

One of her more nudity involving releases again :)

At the moment I don't have any extra money to buy more of her works, I should have one more movie from her but at the moment I can't find it anywhere. I moved to another apartment a while back and I've misplaced bunch of stuff, including that movie. If I'll find it I of course will share.
1.jpg 2.jpg

I came back from Japan a little while ago and got many DVDs so I'll be slowly uploading them to Akiba :) However this time I might not be able to provide pictures from disc and such, my camera doesn't really want to co-operate with me at the moment.

One that I have to mention is a movie + lots of pictures from Mai Ozora (大空舞) who many may remember especially from her surprisingly wild movie CPBD-034.

Now the thing is that now I have that movie & pic set which came on an official DVD doesn't seem to have any numerical/alphabetical code, also I haven't found any release date mentions for it. So if I'll post it, it most likely will be deleted very quickly for breaking the rules in here.

Also one curious thing is that I also made an ISO-file from it like I always do but it doesn't seem to respond/work in any way, so I just copied everything from the disc itself, good news is that everything looks good, bad news is that yeah if I'll post that ISO it may not work in any way.

If I'm 100% correct then this is the full title of that DVD: はじめまして! 大空舞☆です♪ 映像 + プラス DVD写真集 - [680枚]

Attachments

• JSSJ-139 - 全力黒髪少女 - Nagai Sumire (永井すみれ).torrent
    15.9 KB · Views: 9,991

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Err...just post anyway? I don't think it'll be in violation of anything if the info isn't available from the start.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Hmm maybe. I have had bunch of torrents taken down even when they weren't violating any rules, so basically I'm hoping to get an official "yes it's okay" before I post it. After all it's always annoying when you put time to something that gets to be gone instantly, it serves no one.

Also one movie from Nagisano Yoko's (渚野洋子) that I haven't yet posted (I have two movies from her coming soon) anywhere has at least 1 problem with a "probably no official numerical code". It's kind of like an "secret movie" that I bumped into by accident and could maybe said to be her first AV movie, at least it's extremely close this time. But it has the feel of her usual nude gravure stuff so I think that this section should be okay to it.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
@Beam~ If that's the thing: http://aucview.aucfan.com/yahoo/d212473395/ , then it looks like a rushed job. Most likely an "event release", created and sold on the same event, so with little time to complete entire production. I would replace code with "event release", should be OK. You are second on the internet after luckyboy0777 to have this, I wonder if you didn't buy from him... ;)

Reactions: Beam~

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Hi! Yeah it's that :) It would seem that there are multiple versions of it with slightly different looking discs, no idea if the content is different, probably not but who knows.

Okay I might do that then :) No idea if it's an event type of item or what, so it holds a video with the length of 1h 16min and 680 pics. Got it from an auction and it wasn't even expensive so I'm really happy with it.
Hey I had to check the auction situation with her releases, and luckyboy0777 seems to sell them with 1400yen :)

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
hope you will please share those Nagisano Yoko unreleased videos. Been waiting a long time for AV :)

Sure I will :) There are some other things coming before them though, like 3 movies from Mikuni Saran which I promised to share ASAP.

Reactions: columbussnake

gr00

Mar 5, 2009
One that I have to mention is a movie + lots of pictures from Mai Ozora (大空舞) who many may remember especially from her surprisingly wild movie CPBD-034.

Now the thing is that now I have that movie & pic set which came on an official DVD doesn't seem to have any numerical/alphabetical code, also I haven't found any release date mentions for it. So if I'll post it, it most likely will be deleted very quickly for breaking the rules in here.

Also one curious thing is that I also made an ISO-file from it like I always do but it doesn't seem to respond/work in any way, so I just copied everything from the disc itself, good news is that everything looks good, bad news is that yeah if I'll post that ISO it may not work in any way.

If I'm 100% correct then this is the full title of that DVD: はじめまして! 大空舞☆です♪ 映像 + プラス DVD写真集 - [680枚]

I hope this gets posted. :D But yeah, mods are quick with the delete key lately.
Thanks for all your other posts

Reactions: Beam~