[MBR-AP013] - nude de chouchou - Koyanagi Yui (小柳結衣) (MP4 & ISO)

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Koyanagi's second movie, the cover of the DVD doesn't mention her age, only that she is 146cm tall.

Released in 2017-03-24.

MP4 is 1.57GB

ISO is 3.99GB

At the moment this is her newest one and the third one hasn't been announced, if it comes someday I'll try to get it, of course I don't say no if someone wants to help with the costs :)

And especially since I'm going to buy all the missing releases from my new favourite girl Mikuni Saran (三國さらん), about 4-6 movies or so + maybe some pic sets if they can be found. So if someone wants to help with those costs that would be most excellent :) At the moment I've found two movies and some pic sets with videos.
1.jpg 2.jpg Main Menu.jpg

Attachments

• Koyanagi Yui (小柳結衣) - MBR-AP013 - nude de chouchou.torrent
    14.6 KB · Views: 10,344

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Any plans to get her compilation bluray?

http://smashtv.jp/works/694/

Regardless, I'll chip in a bit just for any Saran Mikuni content that is free of youiv's bloody watermarks. I can spare about...err...10 bucks? USD. I know, its not a lot, but its what I can spare for you at the moment. Just let me know how I can pass it to you.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
I don't have any way to watch or use Blu-Rays so I'm not sure about that compilation BR from her, sadly I don't know if it has any new scenes, if it has it's a must buy but I can't deal with the BR myself.

Reactions: megacyberobot

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I don't know if it has any new scenes
I'm curious: what does this matter? Isn't this enough to be able to see in so much greater detail?

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
I'm curious: what does this matter? Isn't this enough to be able to see in so much greater detail?

Well I cannot use Blu-Rays myself so buying a BR movie doesn't really make any sense. If her BR movie however has any new scenes then maybe I will, maybe I do get one BR machine someday but at the moment I'm not into getting one. And to me the picture quality between DVD & BR isn't that big anyway.

Reactions: granatnik