[MC-012] Himeka Sato 佐藤ひめか - Etchina Shoakuma Gakuen エッチな小悪魔学園

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Sato Himeka (佐藤ひめか) (156cm)

Etchina Shōakuma Gakuen - エッチな小悪魔学園 - Naughty Little Devil School
Possibly Etchi could be written with Ecchi but I'm not sure, also Shō could be Ko but those were the answers that Google translator gave me, so for now the name is that.

This movie was surprisingly pervy, she's had couple of level ups after her first one! :D

Released in 2020-01-17

MP4 is 817MB

ISO is 4.16GB

PS. if anyone know of any other works that she has done, with whatever name if she has other aliases, then please let us know!

http://www.jelly-be.com/model/?ID=0415

Bought, ripped & converted by me, which means that have an early very Merry Christmas everyone! :)
2020-01-17 - MC-012 - エッチな小悪魔学園 佐藤ひめか.jpg 2020-01-17 - MC-012 Main Menu.jpg 2020-01-17 - MC-012 Thumbs.jpg

Attachments

• Sato Himeka - MC-012.torrent
    25.4 KB · Views: 10,938

Emilia-tan

May 10, 2017
Do you have more files from the same producer? It seems kinda cool and Idol torrent are pretty scarce here nowadays xD

Thank you for sharing tho.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Nope and surprisingly enough no one else haven't shared any of those works either. I've been planning on getting some of these but the lack of extra money is in the way at the moment.

Emilia-tan

May 10, 2017
Have thought about creating a decent community from people here or others, in like a discord, to pooling for Titles? I like Oda Asuka alot, i wish I could buy her works that is not shared any where else yet. Like KIDM 923B? If you wish to create a community I'm on it.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
It would be better if someone else would create a community place like that, since I'm pretty bad at computer stuff and moderating things would probably take too much time etc. so I better not do it myself. Also I've had some problems on login into Discord for some reason, so I definitely won't be doing an Discord site.
There are some services that allow you to buy items through them, of course not for free. I too have to use some help to get most of the japanese releases that I buy.

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
XCream sells titles from Digiplan digitally. But they have some rather pesky DRM that I have no idea how to remove. I thought about using a screen capture program but I don't know any good free ones,

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
That means that we would need someone's help who's really good with that stuff, also their digital downloads seem to cost a lot too, pretty much as much as the physical releases + it seems that a bunch of those digital releases are in that, I think old and pretty bad, WMV format.

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
their digital downloads seem to cost a lot too, pretty much as much as the physical releases
Yeah they are pretty expensive, But beggars cant be choosers unfortunately. I have no other choice since chakuero titles don't seem very popular, at least nowadays and I have no other way of getting them. At least I can still buy from XCream, 369.vc has doesn't even allow foreign purchases anymore and they make the best chakuero titles IMO. :madesu:

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Yep some companies make things purposefully as hard as possible for the buyers, great way to make business.

kinnoob

Aug 3, 2015
Do you have more files from the same producer? It seems kinda cool and Idol torrent are pretty scarce here nowadays xD

Thank you for sharing tho.
is this the same producer ?
https://www.tokyomotion.net/video/1450114/softcore-小悪魔
https://www.tokyomotion.net/video/1450089/softcore-小悪魔
https://www.tokyomotion.net/video/1449369/softcore-小悪魔

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Probably the same, the style looks totally similar. So there are at least three movies uploaded to that site that probably can't be found from here (or maybe even anywhere else). Thanks for the links, good find! :)
If someone is able to download them, then a share probably would be good, especially if we can figure out who the actresses are and what the movies are.

kinnoob

Aug 3, 2015
Probably the same, the style looks totally similar. So there are at least three movies uploaded to that site that probably can't be found from here (or maybe even anywhere else). Thanks for the links, good find! :)
If someone is able to download them, then a share probably would be good, especially if we can figure out who the actresses are and what the movies are.
there are more on that site, but set to private .... you can search the term "小悪魔" (little devil) for more.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Thanks! I just found scenes from two movies that I want to buy from 桜田このみ, who is more well-known (but not well-known still) with her AV names 青山みるか & 北乃麦, my personal favorite, great to see these ones, and for some reason downloading them worked :)
Naturally I can't access the videos that are set on Private but some of these aren't luckily.

Also just found that my new gravure favorite's Suda Rimu (須田凛夢) first movie's three scenes were in there, great! I'm definitely trying to get het movies ASAP somehow.

Last edited:

kinnoob

Aug 3, 2015
Thanks! I just found scenes from two movies that I want to buy from 桜田このみ, who is more well-known (but not well-known still) with her AV names 青山みるか & 北乃麦, my personal favorite, great to see these ones, and for some reason downloading them worked :)
Naturally I can't access the videos that are set on Private but some of these aren't luckily.

Also just found that my new gravure favorite's Suda Rimu (須田凛夢) first movie's three scenes were in there, great! I'm definitely trying to get het movies ASAP somehow.
i have a couple of the private ones (mc-016 and mc-018), ill upload them tomorrow to media fire if you want.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Sounds very good to me, thank you in advance! :)
No hurries with them, I'm not going to be at home tomorrow majority of the day, probably the same thing with The Day After Tomorrow, so I might not be able to download them and answer you :)

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
i have a couple of the private ones (mc-016 and mc-018), ill upload them tomorrow to media fire if you want.
I'm back at home, so feel free to share them anytime you wish and I'll download them ASAP :)

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Thank you very much, I got them! :) Hopefully someone else will download those too, since I might not be uploading them in here.