Mayumi Yamanaka 山中真由美

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
I know that

What I'm trying to say is each studio (or their branch) usually have their own vision and standard, imouto won't make Girlz-High style IV let alone Kingdom style and vice versa
This is Mayumi Yamanaka under FACE, the same FACE who are now making full nude IV

Only time will tell but the sign are promising
It's the same Mayumi, and it seems to me that FACE is pretty much UNO and UNO was/is part of Girlz-High. All are under the IMAX umbrella. Only time will tell if we ever get to see her nude or topless, though.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Well she is officially a member of Ebisu Muscats, and most of the ladies are AV idols. I do not think there is much to this tweet.

She probably hasn't but it's nothing big as kjmac said. Just one well endowed woman complimenting another on how beautiful her breasts are…
View attachment 1483877

The tweet content alone didn't have significant meaning, I know that even a conservative idol like Nogizaka46 can talk about their fellow member boobs, ass etc openly but that's not the point of my post

@desioner , you're in Japan right?
Then you know that idol in Japan are generally forbidden to have boyfriend, even if the girls secretly have boyfriend they don't talk about it openly or it will be a career suicide for them Idols also don't talk about smoking (especially U-20 idols), criminal activities etc or any of their agency NG list (their income for example) Mayumi Yamanaka can freely spread her leg countless of time for her gravure work but she doesn't openly talk about that kind of topics
Not because she doesn't want to, it's because she can't.

Wheter she'll do nude or AV in the future only time can tell that my point is there's an official direction shift of Mayumi career, a shift that enable her to apply to ebisu and to talk about AV openly
I also don't know what are in Mayumi NG list now but I'm sure there are recent change in her NG list

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Did she ever openly comment about an AV before :belajar:
If she never do that, she does now :hehe:
That's not really a comment on AV though it's a comment on a colleague/friend, as someone else mentioned Ebisu Muscats are mostly AV-idols.

Also before you get your hopes up I don't think any Ebisu Muscat member ever went from gravure to AV.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
The tweet content alone didn't have significant meaning, I know that
Then you know that idol in Japan are generally forbidden to have boyfriend, even if the girls secretly have boyfriend they don't talk about it openly or it will be a career suicide for them
Idols also don't talk about smoking (especially U-20 idols), criminal activities etc or any of their agency NG list (their income for example)
Mayumi Yamanaka can freely spread her leg countless of time for her gravure work but she doesn't openly talk about that kind of topics
Not because she doesn't want to, it's because she can't
I don't think idols are explicitly forbidden to have boyfriends since it has been ruled illegal BUT it's in their own interest to keep it a secret as you mention.
For normal pop-idols smoking is the same, it would tarnish their image and I honestly believe the wast majority don't smoke because it would be impossible to hide, AV/gravure-idols are sometimes seen smoking (or more commonly you can see they have a pack of cigarettes)

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
I don't think idols are explicitly forbidden to have boyfriends since it has been ruled illegal BUT it's in their own interest to keep it a secret as you mention.
For normal pop-idols smoking is the same, it would tarnish their image and I honestly believe the wast majority don't smoke because it would be impossible to hide, AV/gravure-idols are sometimes seen smoking (or more commonly you can see they have a pack of cigarettes)
Saying the no boyfriend are illegal, did you even know how idol industry works in Japan :qustion:
Idol 7 golden rules or anything like that are as legal as when a company forbid their employees to engage in romantic relation, suddenly moving them to different city or country etc
You're free to choose the company you want to work for, when you have decided where you want to work you must obey their rules
This is not about human right or freedom

This for example...
151122 Keyakizaka46 - Keyakitte, Kakenai ep008.mp4_20180910_181923.413.jpg 151122 Keyakizaka46 - Keyakitte, Kakenai ep008.mp4_20180910_182012.640.jpg
The blurry girl are already fired because the agency found out that she have boyfriend
And not a single fellow member dare to talk/comment about her because it will jeopardize their career if they did
A "simple" wrong comment can even make the girl fired

My point are simple
There is "old" Mayumi Yamanaka and now there is "new" Mayumi Yamanaka
The "new" one only exist because of the direction shift which enable her to join ebisu and now comment openly about an AV
I repeat it again...
Wheter she'll do nude or AV in the future only time can tell that
I'm not saying she'll go nude or AV for sure, the sole sure thing is the direction shift to new Mayumi

"no ebisu member went from gravure to AV", wrong again!!!
Airi Kijima start as an idol/model in 2011 and then join ebisu in 2012 before she make AV debut in August 2013
957347.jpg
Airi Kijima 2011 IV from e-net, 2 years prior from her AV debut

* For admin If this is too far out of topic just delete it :maaf:

Reactions: Nsan

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Saying the no boyfriend are illegal, did you even know how idol industry works in Japan :qustion:
I do know how the idol industry in Japan works very well in fact.

I was just pointing out it wasn't a legal requirement that they couldn't have a boyfriend. I believe it actually used be a clause but it was declared illegal, and yes the penalty if you do it is that you get demoted not directly fired but terms will be so bad that the idol quits (this is mostly for bigger idol groups). Some idols have had boyfriend scandals and not really suffered much since they were too popular (like Sasshi)

I don't know much about the "old" ebisu muscats so I assume there was one case where it happened.

Not sure why you get so worked up over this though, take a deep breath.

Last edited: