1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Mayumi Yamanaka (山中真由美)

Discussion in 'Gravure Idols' started by AOguest, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Blood_Doll

Blood_Doll Well-Known Member

Still like her sister more (off topic), but I would love her to do what Tsukasa did with the nips, though. Doesn't actually have to show it; but if you do CT; do some nip protrusions, too. So frustrating! :aghh: Please!
    I guess we just want more than they are willing to give. The "maybe next time" will always keep the 'paying' fans wanting more. And as long she releases videos, that's good for me.:cinta:

2. Glassjaw

Glassjaw Miu > all

All I want is no pasties, doesn't have to be nude! Something that even the most shy JK models would do.

3. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

People like you are why there are pasties at all.

desioner likes this.
  4. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

I do not understand what you mean

5. Glassjaw

Glassjaw Miu > all

Yeah, please explain. It's not an entitlement thing, she's free to do as she wishes. It's not like I'm someone demanding she takes a cock, but on the other hand it's very sexy content and rather baffling to me.

CoolKevin likes this.
  6. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

@CoolKevin @Glassjaw if nobody would be interested in nipples, nobody would bother with covering them. Action provokes reaction, an act of setting boundaries.

7. aikonhey

aikonhey The Gentle Imp

8. aikonhey

aikonhey The Gentle Imp

9. aikonhey

aikonhey The Gentle Imp

10. aikonhey

aikonhey The Gentle Imp

11. aikonhey

aikonhey The Gentle Imp

12. TheNar

TheNar Member

i keep waiting for her to do a faux fellatio vid. you the ones either a banana or ice cream pop.

13. Immergeil

Immergeil Very Old Member

She's now a trainee for Ebisu Muscats 1.5 - if she makes the final cut time will tell, but we should see more of her now.

[​IMG]

I think the front row are AV actresses and the rest Gravure, the only one I know is Kiritani Matsuri the one on the bottom left.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    Rain001 and kjamc1982 like this.
  14. kjamc1982

kjamc1982 Well-Known Member

Ayaka Tomoda in the second row on the left. Hopefully, Mayumi will be able to make it.

Rain001 likes this.
  15. iiivvyyiii

iiivvyyiii New Member

16. KaiEr

KaiEr Well-Known Member

#3, #22, #27, and #31... anyone there able to either translate or write the Japanese out for me?

17. HentainaChikan

HentainaChikan New Member

松本ゆん(2番)
    粕谷まい(3番)
    鈴乃八雲(7番)
    友永紗弥(8番)
    澁谷美鈴(10番)
    如月さや(11番)
    小林ひろみ(14番)
    小山友里絵(16番)
    なつ葵(19番)
    山中真由美(20番)
    白藤有華(22番)
    奈良歩実(23番)
    藤井マリー(24番)
    神宮司かなん(27番)
    宮村ななこ(29番)
    架乃ゆら(30番)
    日菜々はのん(31番)
    桐谷まつり(33番)
    桜もこ(34番)
    友田彩也香(35番)
    七海ティナ(36番)

KaiEr and Immergeil like this.
  18. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

Have you ever dreamed of having Mayumi Yamanaka sitting, standing, smiling and frolicking in front of you? Maybe bending over for you? Kneeling over you as you lay on the floor? Watching her having fun in a bubble bath? Nice little bikini outfits? Sometimes gold? Walking down a flight of stairs in heels? Maybe squatting and spreading her legs right there for you to see?

Ah...seen that already, have you? Well...

not

this

19. tangina1234

tangina1234 Active Member

20. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018