Mayumi Yamanaka 山中真由美

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
I hopes she starts to wear stuff like Tsukasa Kanzaki :mimisan:

Reactions: feverish8

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
I won't get my hopes up too high. Air Control doesn't exactly have a history of making videos with a lot of t-back.

And there's DGYU-009 which eic-book categorized as having t-back, but it actually doesn't.

Reactions: Sophamore

Sophamore

Oct 15, 2013
I won't get my hopes up too high. Air Control doesn't exactly have a history of making videos with a lot of t-back.

And there's DGYU-009 which eic-book categorized as having t-back, but it actually doesn't.
Mayumi, Koharu and Tomoe all seem to be going around in circles. Just because Tsukasa is on the same label and doing t-back and other further stuff doesn't mean any of them will be . Mayumi's latest vid appears to be a case in point.
For some reason, they're (mostly) doing just the same things as when they were JI, and not as daring as some JI in fact.
It's their business and obviously they have a buying public, but as you say, I'll believe it when it happens.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ I'm actually fine with them staying like that though. I would rather they stay at a level where they are comfortable in front of a camera instead of self-conscious.

Sophamore

Oct 15, 2013
^ I'm actually fine with them staying like that though. I would rather they stay at a level where they are comfortable in front of a camera instead of self-conscious.
Agreed. One doesn't want an uncomfortable model.
What I was getting at I suppose, is the way these three can be considered as a group-they were all in Imouto and now have moved to the older add-on to Imouto, UNO, yet still mostly do the kind of stuff they were doing before. None of them is doing Tsukasa-style stuff.

Last edited:

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ Goddamit, if I want to see cute girls running along a beach, I'll watch some dramas or something.

Show me the booty!

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
I know right? considering there is at least 2 scenes of her tits getting felt up it seems odd they didn't feature this.