Mayumi Yamanaka 山中真由美

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
OK, so even Otokogiya has her next video up on their shop site already.
http://otokogiya.com/shop/shopdetai...9&search=%BB%B3%C3%E6%BF%BF%CD%B3%C8%FE&sort=

Its a word-for-word copy of the synopsis on eic-book, so I guess that's the official publicity blurb and not merely something the latter site cooked up.

Which means we're going to be seeing a whole lot more of Mayumi pretty soon.:muntah:Although from her recent videos, its actually just a little bit more.:yareyare:

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Don't know if it was posted before but it looks cute

tkome237pl.jpg

Release date: 2016/02/26

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
In the last 2 years Mayumi has come from the shadow of her sister into her own groove, I love the fact she actually seems to enjoy doing gravure, watching her videos she has such energy and magnetism.
My only desire is for her to start rivaling Tsukasa Akimoto.
I'm looking forward to the trailer :blink:

Reactions: Sophamore

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
That i-dol.tv site has a bit more pics.
http://www.i-dol.tv/works/-/detail/=/cid=ome237/

That said, there's no sign of any t-back like I guessed earlier. However, there are no butt shots yet so the video might yet surprise us. Anyway, anyone recognize any of the outfits?

This could possibly be a t-back from behind...one can only hope.:Xiexie:
ome237jp-01.jpg

This looks familiar. I don't think this one piece has a thong.
ome237jp-02.jpg

Maybe...just maybe, but dayum...that nightie:sangkyu:
ome237jp-03.jpg

Cute, but probably not a thong.
ome237jp-04.jpg

Definitely not a thong. I do like that pose though.:blink:
ome237jp-05.jpg

:cerutu:
ome237jp-06.jpg

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
I sent her a tweet a few weeks back asking about her sister. In a polite way, of course. First told her how gorgeous she is, etc, etc...No reply.:);)

Oh, to live in the shadow of greatness.:p

Reactions: aikonhey

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ Were you actually asking what her sister is up to, or did you just try something polite first like asking if her sister is well and happy.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I sent her a tweet a few weeks back asking about her sister. In a polite way, of course. First told her how gorgeous she is, etc, etc...No reply.:);)

Oh, to live in the shadow of greatness.:p

if it was a couple of weeks ago, maybe you should have also said happy birthday, it was missed here

Reactions: aikonhey