Massive boobed slim girls in real life

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
I am wondering if anyone has met or (even better) been with girls with amazing bodies with huge natural boobs and slim bods? (Like Nachi Kurosawa or Rei Minami) If yes, what was the experience like?

I have never even run into any strangers with melons like that. The best I've done is date a girl with G cup boobs (she said she wears G cup) for a few months. The boobs were real fun to play with but they weren't massive. Her body was similar to Ai Sayama. When I first met her, she was slim, but soon she gained some weight and her boobs didn't even look that big anymore.

Thinking back I should have swallowed my pride and tried to stay with her longer. I haven't come close to boobs like those again.