Best active natural boobs

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
Ayako Fujimori and Nachi Kurosawa had amazing huge boobs against relatively slim frames. I miss them so much!

Are there anyone active now who have similar bodies?

Kaho Shibuya looks great in clothing but to me her boobs when naked dont look or move good.

isnogood

Jan 24, 2011
Momo Sakura

momo-sakura-6.jpg

Rikimaru38197

Jun 13, 2018
Me too, I 'm really keen on miura sakura than others. But I have a question :

Is Miura sakura 's breast fake??
Her body measurement is B 79(G)cm W 52cm H 78cm . But her boobs in movie is so big, it's not true with 79cm bust measurement. I think It should about 90cm

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
Rewatched some Ayako Fujimori old movies. Goddam they are almost 10 years old and very low resolution by today's standards but those boobies are amazing. Not only the size but the shape and the way they move. Her face is very nice too. Highly recommend to anyone who hasn't seen her.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I discovered Takano Shizuka just this week and I believe these are the real deal.

apns00109jp-9.jpg

She has couple of VR videos and I can't wait to watch them. It's difficult to find a girl like her : pretty, big boobs, not fat, toned body.

Reactions: loner507

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
You remind me even every vid is FHD a good photo set is still so amazing. Despite the resolution is the same. If there were full res photos (typical 20+ megapixels) that would be even better :p

What I look for isn't just size and shape and softness of the boobs. Those qualities are what got me first, true. But finally who won my hearts, especially nowadays that are so many busty girls. The quality that distinguish the heart-melting from merely just pleasing is nipples. Nipples and areolas. I love nipples that are soft and not-too-sticks-out when normal but swells and erect after stimulation. I also enjoy the 6th photos up there showing goose bumps.

loner507

Jul 5, 2019
You remind me even every vid is FHD a good photo set is still so amazing. Despite the resolution is the same. If there were full res photos (typical 20+ megapixels) that would be even better :p

Glad you like the pictures. If I am lucky to get even better resolution I'll certainly post them here.

What I look for isn't just size and shape and softness of the boobs. Those qualities are what got me first, true. But finally who won my hearts, especially nowadays that are so many busty girls. The quality that distinguish the heart-melting from merely just pleasing is nipples. Nipples and areolas. I love nipples that are soft and not-too-sticks-out when normal but swells and erect after stimulation. I also enjoy the 6th photos up there showing goose bumps.

I definetely get where you are coming from. I also liked the the 6th photo a lot. It always irritates me a bit when the people who take pictures photoshop them. Even though they do it for clarity. It seems so unccessary, and to ruin something so natural and beautiful it's such a shame.

About nipples and areolas I was wondering what do you think Yuma Asami? She has that kind of pink areolas and her nipples are pretty good too.

mq343qfmolnk.jpg

mtz2xz7ae7wh.jpg

nkcucsc0cemc.jpg

wtzigdmctft5.jpg

utyfbtp8klwk.jpg

pfsrmyxsm90p.jpg

She even painted one as pink.

ns6t5vywoz2i.jpg

The other one as orange.

lhq6cl6hyozs.jpg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Oh I am a huge huge fan of Yuma Asami, but look-wise she was never a top fav. Her breasts were always very attractive, but she has some super sexy (and sexual) quality that drowns out even her very yummy tits.

But hold on there's another point (two points LOL) here. Her tits are quite droopy compared to modern tits that are even 2 cup sizes bigger. Of course partly it's individual/biological variation. But maybe partly it's modern AV tits are mostly fake and plastic sergeant's ultimate goal is to make them look most "beautiful" according to comics/manga standard rather than most realistic.

So... my comment on her is: no, hers are not the most attractive/arousing to look at, but I am sure they are the most enjoyable for fondling and sucking.