Marina Nagasawa 長澤茉里奈

ViperVisor

Dec 13, 2007
It was my pleasure to help bring TSBS-81031 here.
So who wants to join in funding LCBD-00744 ?

Because if we don't have that what is the point of this place or the internet in general?
It's about $25 per splitting the cost between 2 people.

Last edited:

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
SHE IS AMAZING

Reactions: RSHERMVIKES

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
View attachment 1182348
I don't know why, but Marina doesn't seem to be so popular on AO, but she's one of my favourites.
Has anyone ever come across a shared copy of her 2nd photo book 'glows' ?
I disagree with your statement on her popularity. I think she's quite popular here. After all, every one of her releases can be found here except for the most recent.
As for the photo book, it hasn't been shared due to the work involved in the proper prep & scanning involved but that doesn't mean that it can't be. If you can fund it I can scan it.
The accompanying DVD however was posted months ago… I assume you've grabbed a copy of it?

Reactions: RSHERMVIKES

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
This release looks unusual - "Big Comic Spirits" label? LUCKMAN? This might be finally a good release - I didn't have good impressions from previous movies I've seen, they were a waste.

*fingers crossed*

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/ENBD-5046
2018/07/20 発売
So less than three weeks to go.

kjamc1982

Apr 3, 2007
This release looks unusual - "Big Comic Spirits" label? LUCKMAN? This might be finally a good release - I didn't have good impressions from previous movies I've seen, they were a waste.

*fingers crossed*

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/ENBD-5046
2018/07/20 発売
So less than three weeks to go.
It looks like it was filmed the same time as she was shooting the photobook that was released. So it should be better than the last video that was released.

Reactions: granatnik