Maria Ozawa, other AV stars peddle flesh in Shibuya

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Before you all get too excited, it's best to point out now that none of these "clubs" will offer their "services" to visiting foreigners.

Hm, means you have to have a holiday working visa, a working visa / work permit or residence permit? Another reason to go and work in Japan. :joker:

It's a pity that no one has a list of AV stars which are also working for such clubs / offer such services. Not because I would go there, just out of curiosity which actress does it and who not.

Mar 28, 2008
Hm, means you have to have a holiday working visa, a working visa / work permit or residence permit? Another reason to go and work in Japan. :joker:

It's a pity that no one has a list of AV stars which are also working for such clubs / offer such services. Not because I would go there, just out of curiosity which actress does it and who not.

What he means is. If you dont look Japanese you will be turned away.

Unless u are fair light skinned and very attractive and know fluent Japanese and proper mannerism.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Eh, okay, I don't look very Japanese. More like very Caucasian.

For the other points you mentioned:
  • Fair light skinned? Hey, you're talking with a software developer. You won't find anyone who is more light skinned.
  • Very attractive? Hey, you're talking with a software developer. Every seen any attractive software developer? Unfortunately not. Okay, that's a point.
  • Fluent Japanese? I'm working on it. But I'm such a lazy bastard. Guess it will take some time.
  • Proper mannerism? Yes, I think so.

Okay, just kidding. :pandalaugh:

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Eh, okay, I don't look very Japanese. More like very Caucasian.

For the other points you mentioned:
  • Fair light skinned? Hey, you're talking with a software developer. You won't find anyone who is more light skinned.
  • Very attractive? Hey, you're talking with a software developer. Every seen any attractive software developer? Unfortunately not. Okay, that's a point.
  • Fluent Japanese? I'm working on it. But I'm such a lazy bastard. Guess it will take some time.
  • Proper mannerism? Yes, I think so.

Okay, just kidding. :pandalaugh:

Hey Codegeek, shinigamie and PandaHarp are pulling these statements out of their asses. They have no idea what the policies are at this club. Prostitution AKA "health" establishents are generally more than willing to accept foreigners and their money. I have also read detailed accounts, some of them on this site, on this site from people who have paid for encounters with AV actresses.

Are there establishments that discriminate against foreigners? Of course, but not to the degree that you can just assume they won't serve you unless you're Japanese.

You probably will need to be at least conversation-level fluent in Japanese just to arrange the encounter, though. That's common sense.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
Are there establishments that discriminate against foreigners? Of course, but not to the degree that you can just assume they won't serve you unless you're Japanese.

You probably will need to be at least conversation-level fluent in Japanese just to arrange the encounter, though. That's common sense.

they don't discriminate; you just can't get in certain places if you don't know proper japanese language, which equate to being japanese, or working there.

you and the other guys are saying the same thing with different words.

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
they don't discriminate; you just can't get in certain places if you don't know proper japanese language, which equate to being japanese, or working there.

you and the other guys are saying the same thing with different words.

But it is pretty explicit in some places, especially if you're not Asian or at LEAST white. I'm neither, and have been told more than once, despite my Japanese ability, being well dressed, and being a good looking guy, "I'm sorry, Japanese only."

So you CAN get into some of these places, but some are pretty explicit, particularly if you're not one of the aforementioned two. I'm going to go out on a limb and bet I probably would be turned away at this establishment regardless of how fat my pockets are, whereas others on this board would be able to enter with only a little hassle.

zbigbox

Jan 20, 2008
I visited some of these clubs. The AV actresses I like are the BBW and Mature kind so they are usually in the $300 range, max. My most recent was with one of my dreamy mature AV actresses, Chizuru Iwasaki, who works at www.mucchiri.com 's club for a limited time. She was so sweet and told me that most of her clients are young men like me, her son's age. She said that its hard for famous stars like her to get any other type of work.

zbigbox

Jan 20, 2008
But it is pretty explicit in some places, especially if you're not Asian or at LEAST white. I'm neither, and have been told more than once, despite my Japanese ability, being well dressed, and being a good looking guy, "I'm sorry, Japanese only."

So you CAN get into some of these places, but some are pretty explicit, particularly if you're not one of the aforementioned two. I'm going to go out on a limb and bet I probably would be turned away at this establishment regardless of how fat my pockets are, whereas others on this board would be able to enter with only a little hassle.

Yeah he's right. I'm not Asian or White either. However, what i've found is if you call up and they can't tell that you're a foreigner over the phone, and make a reservation, they'll let you show up. Make sure to book her for the longest time possible.
Then the girl has already made time for you, and lost the chance to book someone else for that time.

Then the manager will meet you and if you are polite and gentlemanly, will let the girl decide. he'll make you promise that she has the right to turn you down, and once you agree, she'll come meet you at the hotel.

usually if you're super nice and gentlemanly and clean-looking, and use keigo (honorific gentleman's japanese) you're golden.

because most customers look down on the girls, they are really surprised by someone using keigo (treating them like princesses). So surprised that though usually vaginal intercourse is forbidden (though anal is legal, oddly enough), usually the girls are so appreciative of being treated like princesses instead of servants - and no doubt for you booking the longest time possible - they almost always let you get all the way to home base.

Asking them about their daily normal lives, why they got into the biz, etc, and letting them bitch about their craziest or scariest or nastiest customers always helps. Once you're friends, they'll like you and let you go all the way home every session.

:study::tea:

zbigbox

Jan 20, 2008
Btw, I forgot to mention, use a Japanese name over the phone. Like I said, if they can tell that you're a foreigner right off the bat, you're screwed. If you don't speak Japanese, you're also screwed.
:study::notagain:

otakusf

Jul 16, 2008
"There is a ranking system in place. Top level actresses are considered Diamomd Tigers, whose rates are negotiable. Platinum Tigers are available for 35,000 yen per hour, with Gold Tigers fetching 22,000 yen* for the same period... [*that´s only about 170 €´s OMG!!]

...The writer took the plunge at the Gold level, specifically placing an order for an independent actress who has been featured in numerous high-school-themed titles.

...When he massaged her down there, she naturally opened her legs in an “M” shape. She then rolled over on her side and made her nipples available for a few pinches and squeezes, which made him visibly excited.

“I will lick you,” she said just before elevating his rear so that he had a clear view of the lower half of her shapely body line. A thorough blow-job then finished the session."

Japan. Here I cum.:joker:

(or actually I´m travellin´to T-land after 2-3 months, butt in 2014 my travel destination will Definitely be sExploring J-n ;) ).

wellspring7890

Jun 15, 2013
Has anyone compiled a list of various clubs for AV stars like this? I'm heading to Japan (and do often) so, wondering if I can make it to one. My dream would be Azusa Ayano / Nozomi Ichinohe - but she seems to retired. Maybe I can lure her out of retirement :)