Malware blocking site?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CongressmanWeiner

Jun 24, 2012
I've been having trouble lately with my Malware protector blocking this site. It doesn't do it constantly but quite often, which is unusual after all these years. The message I get is this:

An error occurred during a connection to www.akiba-online.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

No idea what that means.

I also note that now my "translate" option doesn't seem to be working either. Did something change?

Anyway, since I clearly was able to post this, perhaps it has fixed itself but I wanted to say this in case it happens again...

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
Hi,
there was an error on one of the frontend-servers, resulting in an timeout.
Though this was fixed within 30mins after I got to know the problem.
atm it's all okay (except the mailserver which we are trying to buy)

ssl.PNG