Malaysian, Indonesian,Singapore,Brunei,Thailand Collection of 3gp(self take) video

huhufish

Oct 25, 2009
huhufish, could you get a hold of gangbangs, group sex, orgies, force etc videos. great thread.

i do...but quite difficult to group all together as i have thousands of mix clips..so no time to group it together...y dun u download all that i will upload...then u do us the favour by grouping it together...sorry and thks:study:

huhufish

Oct 25, 2009
for every attachment zipped, there are at least over 20 clips..but i dun have time to attach the screen shot of all of them...so guys, hope u will enjoy those...its hard to come by...after a while, i'll delete all of this d...limited time only.. :)

nikegunit

Dec 3, 2008
hard to come by...after a while, i'll delete all of this d...limited time only.. :)

Just wondering, why would you delete these files if hotfile doens't ban the links? Someone, a couple of months from now will be in this thread, and it'll be filled with deleted links. That person will be requesting a reup link. Is there some reasoning for sharing links a limited time? The files are already archived and password protected. You went through all this trouble, why not just let the links live on and perpetuate on their own.

huhufish

Oct 25, 2009
Just wondering, why would you delete these files if hotfile doens't ban the links? Someone, a couple of months from now will be in this thread, and it'll be filled with deleted links. That person will be requesting a reup link. Is there some reasoning for sharing links a limited time? The files are already archived and password protected. You went through all this trouble, why not just let the links live on and perpetuate on their own.

first time upload so i dunno about the hotfile..i juz hope the hotfile does not delete my files..so u all can share it.. :)