Maki Mizui amazing caps

astrayred

Mar 19, 2008
Does anyone own the actual DVD of LODC-003?
Is the video quality better than the rips?
I'm tempted to BUY the DVD just for better video quality of one scene.
My download is 1608kbps and not even H264, but plain old MPEG4!
Why do ALL my Maki Mizui softcore movies have such god awful video quality?

My favorite scene is the one at the very end with the pink T-back.
LODC-003 has material that is NOT found in SCNE-003, MOR-9015 or MOR-9018!
I think it may be extra material from those movies.

Maybe someone can post a better quality version of this scene or a better rip? It would really make my day!! Wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to encode this scene I think.

I've attached some images to show you how bad the quality is for such a hot scene.
Pixelated/blocky garbage!!

PS in return I can post a FULL ISO of MOR-9018 if you have a place I can upload it (I don't post torrents).

View attachment 2090473 View attachment 2090474 View attachment 2090475 View attachment 2090476 View attachment 2090477

I have a QTGMC encode of LODC-003 that I did myself. It's not the ISO, and I did it when my skills when encoding were not what it is now, but hopefully it should be a step up from the copy that you have:

https://filejoker.net/hdduhwa2zpb8

Posting it on filejoker as per my understanding of AO rules. Let me know if you prefer MEGA or something else if filejoker doesn't work for you.

Reactions: milro

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
I have a QTGMC encode of LODC-003 that I did myself. It's not the ISO, and I did it when my skills when encoding were not what it is now, but hopefully it should be a step up from the copy that you have:

Posting it on filejoker as per my understanding of AO rules. Let me know if you prefer MEGA or something else if filejoker doesn't work for you.

Thanks a lot! I'm sure the quality is a lot better than mine. Will let you know.
It has an ETA of 9 hours, but I don't care since it's one i've been wanting forever!
I can encode MOR-9018 if you need a copy of that. It's a pretty good movie and I bought the original DVD from Japan.
It's a title i've never seen online even once.

I really need to try to find used DVDs of all her softcore movies. None of them with those fake sex scenes appeal to me for some strange reason.
PAOD-0044 and PAOD-0043 are my favorites if I remember right.

I think her movies are those i've watched the most out of anything I have.

UPDATE:

I think my version is one of your rips that was downloaded long ago by someone, re-encoded and watermarked! The encoder is listed as Lavf53.4.0.

The actual encode of my version is very good except for that scene. It may be that my favorite scene has crap quality even on the DVD! No way no know for sure I think. Maybe that is why the studio didn't put that scene in earlier releases. Who knows.

Still downloading yours, but will be very cool if the quality of that scene is as good as the rest of the encode (and not just poor DVD quality!).

I'm surprised though how rare Maki Mizui's earlier movies are now! None of them on download sites anymore.

Last edited:

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008

I got your version downloaded. Turns out that your version has PERFECT video quality in this scene and every scene. Thanks!

Turns out the version I had was destroyed by those who took your version, and re-encoded it JUST to add their watermark!!
Strangely enough both versions have the same bitrate and similar file size.
They must have just did the super fast encode and destroyed the video quality for one scene.
What's funny is that they bothered to encode it again just to add ONE 1 second watermark logo at a random spot in the video. Weird.

So yes, if anyone else out there likes this movie and has a poor quality version, get this one instead!
They may look like the same exact download but they are not!

astrayred

Mar 19, 2008
I got your version downloaded. Turns out that your version has PERFECT video quality in this scene and every scene. Thanks!

Turns out the version I had was destroyed by those who took your version, and re-encoded it JUST to add their watermark!!
Strangely enough both versions have the same bitrate and similar file size.
They must have just did the super fast encode and destroyed the video quality for one scene.
What's funny is that they bothered to encode it again just to add ONE 1 second watermark logo at a random spot in the video. Weird.

So yes, if anyone else out there likes this movie and has a poor quality version, get this one instead!
They may look like the same exact download but they are not!

No problem, glad to help! It's too bad I can't find the ISO around anymore, otherwise I can do a even better version using HEVC. :p

Reactions: milro