魔法戦争 Magical Warfare (Mahou Sensou) Season 1 [Dual Audio] [720p]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Apparently the reveiwers panned this pretty hard and even the writer of the light novel said he shouldn't have allowed an anime to be made of it. Personally, not having read the light novel, I really kind of liked it. I mean what does one actually expect from an anime rather than be entertained from one episode to the next and I thought this accomplished that. I found the characters interesting, even if they were not well developed, the pace of the anime was even and the action scenes were pretty good. This story does jump around a bit keeping you offbalanced and the series ends with more questions than answers. I would like to see more of it just to finish the journey they started me on. The rip looks almost as if it was taken straight from TBS and not a DVD but the video quality is actually pretty good (uploader claims a BD rip). Not my favorite uploader but the only dual audio in decent size. I think I will just post this and let you decide whether you want to download this or not.
magical-warfare-complete-collection-blu-ray-3.gif.jpg
Plot Summary: When Nanase Takeshi, a regular high school student, encounters Aiba Miu, a girl from a world of destruction, he winds up getting involved in a grand battle between mages. In order to save Miu, in order to save the world, and in order to change destiny. A real, modern-day magical action story begins now.

iqqktekjhgsdoyiqwtkjhsifkwhetiwuetjkstui9857912821_l.jpg
VIDEO
========
Format : mkv
File size : 268 MB
Duration : 25mn 1s
Overall Bit rate : 1715 Kbps
Width : 1280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Frame rate : 23 fps

AUDIO & SUBTITLE
=========
Language : English, Japanese
Format : AC3,Vorbis
Bit rate : 64.0 Kbps
Subtitle Language : --English (Signs & Songs,HS,FFF,Hatsuyuki)

mofs_mw01.jpg

Original Uploader: rokey0013
Size: 3.23 GB
Directed by Yuzo Sato
Written by Kazuyuki Fudeyasu
Music by Masato Kōda
Studio Madhouse
Original run January 9, 2014 – March 27, 2014
Episodes 12
Running time: 24 minutes per episode

4f5bd2d5.jpg

Opening Theme:
"Senkō no Prisoner" (閃光のPRISONER) by Yuuka Nanri
Ending Theme:
"Born to be" by nano

Attachments

• [kat.cr]magical.warfare.mahou.sensou.season.1.dual.audio.720p.multisub.uncensored.torrent
    20.7 KB · Views: 445