フェアリーテイル Fairy tail Season 2-3 (Ep 49-100) [Dual Audio][720p]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I have a number of reservations about sharing this torrent yet I watched it and enjoyed it so I will overlook those and share it. The video and audio are excellent, the subtitles are a mess and a fix for the subs is attached. Like the last post the subtitles will have to be loaded for each episode. This torrent was also mislabeled as the 2nd Season but Season 2 are episodes 49-72 and Season 3 are episodes 73-100. Still, the series has gone through a nice progression and even some fanservice starts to seep through in the third season. Unfortantely it might be little while before the 4th season is availble in dual audio as it only finished showing in North America this spring but I will make a point to grab the first decent copy I see and share it here.
fairy_tails2keyart.jpg

VIDEO
========
Format : mkv
File size : 122 MB
Duration : 24mn 30s
Overall Bit rate : 640 Kbps
Width : 1280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Frame rate : 23 fps

AUDIO & SUBTITLE

Language : English & Japanese
Format : AC3
Bit rate : 64.0 Kbps
Subtitle Language : --English

fairytail_bordered.jpg

Original Poster: rokey0013
Size: 6.29 GB

01280762.jpg

The correctly synchronized subs are in rar format, no pass. Just unrar and point your video player to the folder and the correct subtitles for the episode. Sorry for all the hassle but this is the best available in dual audio I could find.

Attachments

• [kat.cr]fairy.tail.season.2.ep.49.100.dual.audio.720p.funimation.uncut.torrent
    29.2 KB · Views: 971
  • Fairy Tail Season 2 (Ep 49-100) english subs.rar
    464.9 KB · Views: 333