Lucanaoe(lost email/password)

lurkmoar

May 16, 2010
Hi I used to be the user lucanaoe, and i think it was tied to lucanaoe@yahoo.com, for which i lost the password to too.

-handyman might remember me. (once sent him HQ scans of shiori suwano *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*)

-was friends with indreamsiwalk, and i flamed a lot.

-used to use the [mp3] tags in my signature :) PROBABLY the first one to use them on the forum, and i might've even suggested to chompy to add them.

-contributed a lot of junior idols, and hentai (maybe not "a lot" by todays standards anymore! :))

-used the :prance: :cozy: emoticons excessively.

can a mod who can verify please PM me a new account password? i would like my reps back, but more importantly my name back.

Thank you!

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Why you didn't ask when you "(re-)registered in the first place ? :puzzled:

lucanaoe is not active since 2008, and the email you give is the correct one attached to his profile. There was some discussion about this case yesterday in the staff channel, maybe things have been done so I will let others comment.

lurkmoar

May 16, 2010
Why you didn't ask when you "(re-)registered in the first place ? :puzzled:

lucanaoe is not active since 2008, and the email you give is the correct one attached to his profile. There was some discussion about this case yesterday in the staff channel, maybe things have been done so I will let others comment.

figured i was gonna casually just lurk when i made this one.(lurkmoar)

When i "retired" the account i deleted my sig, turned off my reps, my profile page, and aparently typed in a fake email.

coolkevin remembers me...

The problem now lies in me not remebering my yahoo mail password for lucanaoe, since it's not my active normal one. no luck answering their password retrieval questions. Must've been hacked.(or I was high)... Because surely my security question wouldn't have been "Where did you spend your honeymoon?" (never been married.)

gosh i wish someone remembered the [mp3] tags I used...
but
alright another detail about me nobody could possibly know but me:

-Before i retired lucanaoe, my signature composed of small little avatars/portraits of the following, all hyperlinked to my most popular threads: Shiori Suwano, Mizu...Something..., Rika Nishimura, Nozomi Kurahashi, NiseMidiDoronokai, and that artist who does Sentimental Grafitti. The portraits had their corners rounded, and the names of said links were in cartoony hiragana.

-kbryce, and desioner might aswell.

-My regular, most used avatar was an animated gif I made of Shirori Suwano in a black bikini from one of her pre90's videos :nosebleed:
(sometimes I used the two chinese little girls kissing gif for kawaiiness)