Looking for something similar to VENU184

DrWhat

Jun 24, 2013
Hello,

I'm looking for something similar to VENU184. Basically: The husbands catches the wife having sex with someone else and she continues and enjoys it in front of him. Or a variant: The wife is attacked/convinced/whatever to have sex in front of her husband, doesn't want to at first but ultimately enjoys it and shows it.

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
This kind of scene is definitely not rare. I have seen it many times but it is not my type so I do not keep much.

You could see NATR-243 or Jux-189, HBAD 141, SHKD-409. Also, BEB - 097 is a little different while the wife is the dominant and she have sex with other men when her husband is around. I think you could like it. :whistle:

I think you should find Hitomi Fujiwara, Nana Aida or Nozomi Hanyu. they tend to have a number of AV about this.

That's it for now. I'll tell you more when I find more :coolguy:

Reactions: 1 person

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
This kind of scene is definitely not rare. I have seen it many times but it is not my type so I do not keep much.

You could see NATR-243 or Jux-189, HBAD 141, SHKD-409. Also, BEB - 097 is a little different while the wife is the dominant and she have sex with other men when her husband is around. I think you could like it. :whistle:

I think you should find Hitomi Fujiwara, Nana Aida or Nozomi Hanyu. they tend to have a number of AV about this.

That's it for now. I'll tell you more when I find more :coolguy:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Does anyone have torrents or links for HBAD-141 and SHKD-409? :beg2::bigeyes:
For all other movies mentioned by toit3 I found sources.

toit3, I'm looking forward to more of your recommendations. :hugethumb:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
...Which is no surprise, given what a JAV ace Codegeek is.

But for the rest of us mere mortals, among those interested in the same titles:

New Wife is a Spy - Subjected to Torturous Sexual Disgrace in Front of Husband [HBAD-141], starring Rui Saotome

attachment.php

Screen shots

306 MB painless download

r***ing In Husband's Presence [SHKD-409], starring Azumi Harusaki and Tenant

attachment.php

Screen shots

437 MB painless download

Attachments

• HBAD-141.jpg
    HBAD-141.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 467
  • SHKD-409.jpg
    SHKD-409.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 474

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
My bad. i forgot to tell you how I download :runcry:

I mostly download my AV from www.javjunkies.com. Its database is huge and the number of seeder / leecher are high thus the speed is very good. And 141jav some times is good, despite its quite small database.

However, HBAD - 141 and SHKD -409 I found them in a Vietnamese forum and my versions have Vietnamese sub.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:VMG2DVBSYX45SDCXHIUCHZQWPQCHS5B2
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:IFQUKJDSSPF3BUXJSRFD6GLNUQHDU477

Also, IPTD-409 has the same plot when the wife is attacked and r***ing in front of husband.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ZCC45GWCXPFQAAPK7P3WFQQ4FXPXOOYY

IPTD-813 is a little different while the wife is r***ing around the husband but he does not know.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0FE6F774533164B53C4F1C343698B1BE0C336B0E&dn=IPTD813.vi.mkv

All of these has Vietnamese sub. If you do not like, you could find in Javjunkies as I mention but I believe these magnet link are much faster. In case you don't know ow to use magnet link, paste it on the ADD TORRENT FROM URL button in torrent client and that's done :bikep1:

Hope you enjoy :bigthumbs:

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
Try the series あなたに愛されたくて. It fits the wife is convinced/attacked. In the last scene, they always show them enjoying it.
So far I saw sspd-093 and rbd-464, but there's a few more in that series.

Not the same series, but try soe-695. It's two at once!

Last edited by a moderator:

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
I also recommend to use http://www.141jav.com/ as well as the forum search here.

Hmm. I'd like to debate something here without any offense although it is not related to the topic ( if it is OK, of course :eek:hgosh:)

www.141jav.com sure is a good JAV torrent site. Each of its torrent file is stored in 4 different torrent storage and it even provide magnet link. Thus you do not have to afraid about dead links. It has no disturbing ads and popup. One more advantage is that its movies mostly range from 2-4 GB, which is a good size.
However, its database is surely quite small. Adding to it, many videos' information are missing actresses name, saying its it "unknown" despite it is a famous actress. Thus, I have rarely find things I need here.

www.javjunkies.com is totally opposite. Its has popup about fleshlight in a new tab whenever you download a torrent file, which is quite disturbing. Sometimes the AV here only has a big size version, from 10-20 Gb, which I believe not very much people would like.
However, its database sure is very big. The number of seeder and leecher are higher than 141jav. I believe that you can find most JAV here unless it is so rare.

Searching in this forum, no offense but I must say it is a pain because with the site focus only about JAV torrent like 141jav and javjunkies, you can dash though the JAV much faster.
Of course, if you like to comment and debate about the JAV you download, then download from a forum liks this is more comfortable. :graduate:

It is just some of my experience in download JAV. Hope that some body finds it helpful :whistle: